What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHARKS DRAW 2024

bluefox68

Staff member
SHARKS DRAW 2024

1. Warriors - W
  2. Bulldogs - W
  3. Tigers - L
  4. Raiders - W
  5. BYE
  6. Rabbitohs - W
  7. Cowboys - W
  8. Raiders - W
  9. Dragons - W
  10. Storm
  11. Roosters
  12. Panthers
  13. Eels
  14. Broncos
  15. Dolphins
  16. BYE
  17. Bulldogs
  18. Titans
  19. Tigers
  20. BYE
  21. Cowboys
  22. Rabbitohs
  23. Titans
  24. Knights
  25. Dragons
  26. Warriors
  27. Sea-Eagles

Last edited:

sladden road

Juniors
It is a very reasonable draw.

I highlighted this when that lemon Horo said we would finish in then bottom four.

f**k.
Dumb

shadowboxer

First Grade
It is a very reasonable draw.

I highlighted this when that lemon Horo said we would finish in then bottom four.

f**k.
Dumb
Yeah that was bemusing, till I realised it was FOX related- okay I’m a fan of the team but how the flip he came up with that prediction speaks volumes about someone who has massive problems

R-15-3

Bench
Our Draw looks even better now after a few rounds.
We play Melbourne, Brisbane, Roosters, Penrith and Manly only once who are looking like the only genuine threats with Souths, Cowboys and Warriors who we play twice among other arnt looking good at all now.

Our Draw looks even better now after a few rounds.
We play Melbourne, Brisbane, Roosters, Penrith and Manly only once who are looking like the only genuine threats with Souths, Cowboys and Warriors who we play twice among other arnt looking good at all now.
Quite amazing how that has panned out.

If we don’t make the top 4 from here with that draw and our current start you’d think it would be due to a crippling injury toll OR Nicho Hynes gets injured.

Let’s face it Nicho is everything in this team.

But yeah just got to keep banking the W’s against the NRL trash and if we can at least get a 50/50 win/loss with those games from Round 10 to 14 and you’d think we’re on our way.

I include the Dolphins in that 10-15 rounds, if we lose Nicho to origin and possibly McInness and Brailey, we will be tested for sure.

bluefox68

Staff member
  1. Warriors - W
  2. Bulldogs - W
  3. Tigers - L
  4. Raiders - W
  5. BYE
  6. Rabbitohs - W
  7. Cowboys - W
  8. Raiders - W
  9. Dragons - W
  10. Storm
  11. Roosters
  12. Panthers
  13. Eels
  14. Broncos
  15. Dolphins
  16. BYE
  17. Bulldogs
  18. Titans
  19. Tigers
  20. BYE
  21. Cowboys
  22. Rabbitohs
  23. Titans
  24. Knights
  25. Dragons
  26. Warriors
  27. Sea-Eagles
Updated…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
When you look at it like that…. After the start we have had and what we have after the next bye anything but top 2 is shitting the bed.

Latest posts