What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Bradbury is nowhere near ready for first grade. I think Atkinson onto the bench is most likely - there's not really a role for him but there aren't any other options.

Special K

Coach
Bradbury is nowhere near ready for first grade. I think Atkinson onto the bench is most likely - there's not really a role for him but there aren't any other options.
I get that but you might have to just use the big body like an NBA role player for 10 or so. I dunno. It is a pickle and a half.

I am searching for my right addidas and my side pads as I type. Can some one let Fitzy know.

Don’t forget your mouth guard.

Or do you already put your false teeth in a glass of water?

No Hopoate’s but you can grab their nuts when the ref is not looking.

Keep the swinging arms tI’ll the end when we’re well ahead.

And no bludging on the blind side you old bugger!

bluefox68

Staff member

If he gets sent off in the 79th minute, I'm sure he'd be okay to cop a 17-match suspension...
He'd probably have to come on at the 75th minute mark, though, to make it to that point...

Frenzy.

Immortal

If he gets sent off in the 79th minute, I'm sure he'd be okay to cop a 17-match suspension...
He'd probably have to come on at the 75th minute mark, though, to make it to that point...
He still looks scary.

Here he is with Bradbury and Fearnley

IMG_0146.jpg

Craigshark

First Grade
After watching the winning teams over the weekend, we have to learn to offload and try to stop the oppositions offloads!

yeah it feels like the start of this season more then ever that teams have worked out how to defend the slingshot out the back play.. doesn’t feel like as many tries being scored off the back of it from any of the teams. Need to find something else ie second phase.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyway, to the team.

Everyone knows I am dead set against moving Sifa into the pack. We just lose too much so I'm conceding that for this week he should play left second rower.

The reason is because in actuality if he plays left he is only moving in one spot and will be on his comfortable side. Bring in Iro, Sifa might make him look like a world beater. I'd be asking Sifa to do his best to pump out 80 minutes as well. Boys gotta do what boys gotta do.

I prefer to move Wilton. He's in reasonably good form so far, can probably run the inside out line better than Burns or Willy, has been fair belting some of these opposition cucumbers this year and may well give Nicho a security blanket.

I haven't come up with the rest other than Tinkerbell 9 and McSmashedCrab at 13.