What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

Quigs

Immortal
Sprig spanner, has anyone seen me sprig spanner?

Or were they called studs back then, can't remember.

I tell youse a funny yarn from last Saturday evening's home game at The Emu Park International Sports Complex.

I had to have a piss at the half time break so I made my way to the gents and at the urinal I commenced to do what a elderly bloke has to do. I was just enjoying the relieving moment when my much younger mad Donkeys following mate (in his forties) rocks up next to me and starts to piss.

"Now that's what a good firm flow looks like old boy" .. he bellows, bragging as he laughs at my steady dribbling stream ... I just said, "You should see how good it is at 2am in the mornings and I then told him to get fur-hucked as he quickly finished his job. As he moved to the exit he just turned and said .... "Enjoy the dribble old boy"

Gee it is fun getting old.

I did exact revenge upon my return to the bar area and my corporate box with the raising of the subject of Reece's eyebrows and new facial feature. A big win on points there.

DJDL

Bench

I tell youse a funny yarn from last Saturday evening's home game at The Emu Park International Sports Complex.

I had to have a piss at the half time break so I made my way to the gents and at the urinal I commenced to do what a elderly bloke has to do. I was just enjoying the relieving moment when my much younger mad Donkeys following mate (in his forties) rocks up next to me and starts to piss.

"Now that's what a good firm flow looks like old boy" .. he bellows, bragging as he laughs at my steady dribbling stream ... I just said, "You should see how good it is at 2am in the mornings and I then told him to get fur-hucked as he quickly finished his job. As he moved to the exit he just turned and said .... "Enjoy the dribble old boy"

I did exact revenge upon my return to the bar area and my corporate box with the raising of the subject of Reece's eyebrows and new facial feature. A big win on points there.

Something like this?

This works out perfectly Quigs.

Your game day sponsor can be a plumbing company.

Stake Removed

First Grade
yeah it feels like the start of this season more then ever that teams have worked out how to defend the slingshot out the back play.. doesn’t feel like as many tries being scored off the back of it from any of the teams. Need to find something else ie second phase.
I cant remember the Kennedy move coming off yet.
The offloads too many we have let happen.
Also the starting middles have yet to come out on top, 3 games in and they have yet to dominate, I doubt they will stand up this weekend.
Kaufisi wouldn't even be in the top 4 props at Roosters and the season no 1 here

Stake Removed

First Grade
With the reserves listed you can name development players there, but the cannot play till round 10 unless they go inside the top 30.
The two middles Hosking and Bradbury I believe on Dev deals.
Of what I have seen of Hosking he reminds me of that Williams/Gal style but looked about 12 months away, he does good minutes.
There is no way we can go into the game with the bench named at all.
I would have Stonestreet over Atkinson and when on shift Ramien into middle he would add some go forward, just for the week

R-15-3

Bench
I’d rather Sifa into the pigs and burns on the edge and probably Berrell onto the bench as a defensive lock for 20 min.
What’s the plan with Atkinson? Tricky to lock for 15 maybe?

grozzy

Juniors
1000000995.jpg
It's about a year and a half since Iro's debut. Has anyone else had as long to wait for their second game?

Our Pigs are going to be up against it.

But if I’m Fitz I’m telling the team to just rip in as much as they can as the following week we have the bye to recover from the bumps and bruises.