What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

Crush

Coach
I think the Defensive efforts the last two weeks have been shambolic. That worries me big time. Plus Bird defending against DCE, Garrick, Turbo and co.
I would love the side to win, but I can’t see how it happens this week. Very very happy to be proven wrong. As always, the podcast is just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I’m right or even close to being right.
Saturday will be interesting for sure
Defensively sound.

saints4ever

First Grade
Consistency is key. We have only beaten a pathetic Titans outfit that will go close to the 2024 spoon and a Manly side, that while good in general terms, was abysmal on the day.
We still need to see what our best effort looks like against a good team thats good on the day

Perhaps ANZAC Day will be that day

jackyboi90

Juniors
On a huge Tuesday, the Red V Podcast breaks down the breaking news of Zac Lomax leaving the Dragons at season end. What does it mean for the club and the individual?

We review the gutsy win against Manly, the resolve, the good and how it can be a win that can propel the club in 2024.

Plus we preview the match against Newcastle (are the Knights feeling more pressure than the Dragons?), latest dragons news (Team List review and signings rumors) plus your Fans Corner Questions.

randomdragon

Juniors
On a huge Tuesday, the Red V Podcast breaks down the breaking news of Zac Lomax leaving the Dragons at season end. What does it mean for the club and the individual?

We review the gutsy win against Manly, the resolve, the good and how it can be a win that can propel the club in 2024.

Plus we preview the match against Newcastle (are the Knights feeling more pressure than the Dragons?), latest dragons news (Team List review and signings rumors) plus your Fans Corner Questions.

Buddy please stop promoting your shit on the forums. You don’t contribute anything in here besides your own trumpeting, it’s quite self centred and annoying.

be55

Juniors
Buddy please stop promoting your shit on the forums. You don’t contribute anything in here besides your own trumpeting, it’s quite self centred and annoying.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA He contributes a podcast, you dimwit...

From memory, some of your greatest hits include running off @getsmarty, who, on his worst day, brought more value to this place than you. And who could forget your so-called "scoop" that we were signing a top-line front rower that went absolutely nowhere. Hmmmm, it was almost like you were talking out your arse, as they say. The last thing you should be doing is having a go at anyone.

Sorry, mate, but as you can see, arrogance, nastiness, and people who punch up annoy the shit out of me.

For god sake man .He is a dedicated Dragons supporter who puts in every single week ,for the enjoyment of people like myself . Jack if your reading this keep up the great work and don't listen to these fools.

redVinme

Bench
Either apply to be a mod seeing you want to tell others what they can and can't post or f**k off and make your own forum. Arrogant little twat

The irony in calling other self centred while attempting to control what others post is not lost on those with more than 2 brain cells and frankly all you contribute is telling others they are wrong.

Super Owl

Juniors
Seriously?

Pull your head in.

I'm just here to say - he's one of us - he loves the Dragons. He's there in the good times and the bad. He contributes his opinions (that's why we love the forums) not in text but in audio.

ALSO - never misses a week. He's so solid. Even this week when he became a new father, he still recorded a quality podcast.

Thanks Jack - sorry you have to come online to read attacks like this. Really sorry. Thanks for your work. I rate it and enjoy it each week.

How does his nuts taste guys??

Last edited:

TBoosh

Juniors
There’s always some jealous, negative little sook. He contributes more to this fanbase than 99.9% of people do. I imagine there’s a lot of work that goes into producing the podcast and it’s awesome as a Dragons fan to have quality content that actually represents the fans.

jackyboi90

Juniors
Back to the drawing board for the Red V?

The boys recap the loss against the Knights. We focus on the concentration issues in defence, Lomax at Fullback and the fine efforts of Luciano Leilua.

A look forward to the game against the Wests Tigers (The front row battle, the Dragons edges and the play of Flanagan and Hunt)

Plus we talk Geoff Selby, Johnny Raper and Jeremy Smith in our Dragons History segment + Dragons news (team list review & Scott Fulton recruitment update) and lots more.

jackyboi90

Juniors

We talk the impressive win against the Tigers, and the efforts of Su'a, Lomax and Hunt on this week's podcast.

The impact of Flanagan getting the side up for the game and how he does it again for the Warriors clash.

Latest news: Turuva contract offer, Nu Brown signs, team list review with Lomax back at centre + dragons history, Warriors preview and Fans Corner

jackyboi90

Juniors
On a big night of the podcast, the boys are back to revel in one of the best wins in recent years by the Dragons, The superb defence, scintillating attack, how Flanagan is removing the soft underbelly and other topics are discussed.

We preview the showdown with the Roosters for ANZAC Day, where the match will be won, how big the day is and what a victory could do for the Red V.

Plus we recap the latest news (Team List review, Angus Crichton rumor, Nu Brown's new position & Dragons History. Plus Fans Corner Questions as well!

Latest posts