What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

jackyboi90

Juniors

We return for another episode full of Dragons goodness, plus the return of Curtis Woodward!

All of the latest Dragons news, the boys take a look back at Nathan Brown, Matt Cooper and Mark Gasnier, and the year 2003. Lots more Dragons history and we celebrate some birthdays.

Plus we chat about some of the young talent at the Dragons as well as answering your fans questions!

since77

Juniors

We return for another episode full of Dragons goodness, plus the return of Curtis Woodward!

All of the latest Dragons news, the boys take a look back at Nathan Brown, Matt Cooper and Mark Gasnier, and the year 2003. Lots more Dragons history and we celebrate some birthdays.

Plus we chat about some of the young talent at the Dragons as well as answering your fans questions!
just listened - loved your rant about the Sharks at the end. That fired me up!!!

jackyboi90

Juniors

Huge episode tonight. The boys recap all of the Ronald Volkman drama, and discuss why there is fault from everyone, but especially with the Dragons management of the situation.

We begin our position preview and discuss Sloan and Lomax and what they bring to the Red V + do we see improvement from the back?

Plus loads of Dragons news (Allan injury, Marschke signing, Dragons miss out on Woolford) + we answer your fans questions!

SnowDragon

Juniors

Huge episode tonight. The boys recap all of the Ronald Volkman drama, and discuss why there is fault from everyone, but especially with the Dragons management of the situation.

We begin our position preview and discuss Sloan and Lomax and what they bring to the Red V + do we see improvement from the back?

Plus loads of Dragons news (Allan injury, Marschke signing, Dragons miss out on Woolford) + we answer your fans questions!
I Enjoy the podcast, but didn’t agree with your comment re Volkman saga

1) yes I mostly agreed wrt warrior's - they should have done scans at least. I find it astonishing the dragons find the problem in 1 day, and they don’t in weeks
2) Volkman himself must have known something was wrong. He has to shoulder some blame. I wonder if he did further injury on new years or around that time?
3) his manager let him down completely. Even if he didn’t know, signing the release prior to dragons medical is ridiculous
4) dragons were silly to announce early. But not a major problem. Don’t know if a yellow vest run with the team can be classed as part of a medical or not, or if it is clearly training? Don’t know if they had insurance for it. Clearly some concerns worth highlighting. But not to the extent you hammered the club

jackyboi90

Juniors

How will the play of the Dragons wingers affect the club in 2024? Who will partner Mika Ravalawa? Does Sloan enter the mix on the wing as well? Hear it all in our position preview on the wingers for the Red V in 2024.

The boys also recap the latest Dragons news (Flanagan and Hunt in the halves, Lomax and Sloan to switch? Junior reps update)

Plus Fans Corner Segment, Dragons history and Who Am I

jackyboi90

Juniors
With the ink only just drying on the signing of Raymond-Faitala Mariner, the boys dissect the signing and discuss how it improves the club on and off the field.

We also chat about Christian Tuipolotu and if he is the next man to wear the Red V.

Plus we have an indepth analysis of the Centre position, should Bird be there? Does Suli have a career year? Is Lomax more suited to 1 or 3?

Plus lots more including your fans questions.

jackyboi90

Juniors

With less than two weeks until we see Dragons footy at The Charity Shield, the Red V Podcast is heating up.

On tonight's show, we recap all of the last media appearances Shane Flanagan has made and try and recap the nuggets of news within them!

Young Dragons star Hayden Buchanan stops by for chat, talking the SG Ball win, training with the first grade side and a little background on his rugby league journey.

Plus we talk Kyle Flanagan and his role at number 6, what he has done well, what he needs to get better at and why he is an upgrade on Junior Amone.

Plus Dragons History and Fans Corner Questions!

jackyboi90

Juniors

Huge episode of the podcast as we gear up for the Charity Shield!
The boys review the team list name and also preview the match against Souths on Saturday.
Recap the latest news including the potential signing of Luciano Leilua, Ben Hunt's regrets and Shane Flanagan's lockout.
Plus we preview the Half position, chat with young St George Backrower Jacob Halangahu and answer your fans questions amongst a lot more

jackyboi90

Juniors
Jammed pack podcast episode as the boys talk everything Dragons.

Full, in-depth review of the Charity Shield defeat, talking positives from the first 40 minutes and the steely resolve shown in Flanagan's first game in charge. Does Sloan deserve a crack at the fullback spot? Or is his time up?

A fresh look at the side named to play the Tigers and what we should expect to see out of the Red V on Saturday.

Plus position preview of the front row (do Lawrie, Molo and Sele have what it takes to dominate opposition packs?), an in-depth chat on the make up of the Dragons forward pack, fans questions, Dragons news and history plus loads more!

jackyboi90

Juniors
Plenty of positivity around the Dragons, after their impressive trial win over the Wests Tigers. Listen as Jack and Curtis break it all down and focus on the great efforts of Suli, Su'a and Liddle.

We recap the latest Dragons news with a focus on the Leilua signing and the current NRL Integrity Unit investigation into his drink driving charge.

Plus we finalise our position preview, looking at the backrowers and try and piece together what the forward pack will look like by Round one.

As well as Fans Corner Questions, Dragons History, an interview with NRLW player Bronte Wilson plus more.

jackyboi90

Juniors

Dragons footy is back folks!

We have a big episode including an in-depth preview of the match against the Gold Coast.

Latest Dragons news (team list review, Luciano Leilua update), Dragons history, a chat with young Steelers half Kade Reed, the boys make some bold predictions for 2024 + we answer your fans questions.

And of course, we take a look at Saturday's game, focusing on the physicality of the side, what the Titans posses and give a score prediction.

jackyboi90

Juniors

After a triumphant win on Saturday, the boys (especially Jack) are giddy about things at the club.

Hear the boys dissect the win, with a focus on the power of the forwards and the silky skills of the likes of Sloan, Hunt and Liddle.

We recap the latest news at the Dragons: what happens with Zac Lomax?

Plus Fans Corner Questions and Lower Grade Wrap.

jackyboi90

Juniors

After a disastrous Sunday night, we take a look back at where it all went wrong against the Dolphins.

We talk lack of energy, line speed and where the physicality went? Plus try and pull out a few positives.

Preview of the Cowboys game, how do we hold their pack?

Plus latest news, dragons history and fans questions (including asking the question: Is Bird position becoming untenable?)

Listen on Spotify, Apple and all good podcast providers

jackyboi90

Juniors
After another heavy defeat, where do we go from here?

The boys recap that loss against the Cowboys looking at how easily the side gets bent out of shape and the lack of resilience shown. Plus Jack talks about the realism we might have to show as a fan base this season.

Plus a preview of the match against Manly (how can the Dragons stop that Manly attacking juggernaut), Lower Grade Wrap and Fans Corner questions.

Crush

Coach
After another heavy defeat, where do we go from here?

The boys recap that loss against the Cowboys looking at how easily the side gets bent out of shape and the lack of resilience shown. Plus Jack talks about the realism we might have to show as a fan base this season.

Plus a preview of the match against Manly (how can the Dragons stop that Manly attacking juggernaut), Lower Grade Wrap and Fans Corner questions.

Geez you have gone hard early here, predicting a blood bath etc. It’s round 3.
Last week 4-5 teams lost by bigger margins than us, it’s not unique to the dragons.
Let’s see what happens this weekend, if we can tighten up the ruck then we will have a good chance.
I can see a dragons victory, then the podcast will perk up again.

jackyboi90

Juniors
Geez you have gone hard early here, predicting a blood bath etc. It’s round 3.
Last week 4-5 teams lost by bigger margins than us, it’s not unique to the dragons.
Let’s see what happens this weekend, if we can tighten up the ruck then we will have a good chance.
I can see a dragons victory, then the podcast will perk up again.
I think the Defensive efforts the last two weeks have been shambolic. That worries me big time. Plus Bird defending against DCE, Garrick, Turbo and co.
I would love the side to win, but I can’t see how it happens this week. Very very happy to be proven wrong. As always, the podcast is just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I’m right or even close to being right.
Saturday will be interesting for sure

Dragons footy is back folks!

We have a big episode including an in-depth preview of the match against the Gold Coast.

Latest Dragons news (team list review, Luciano Leilua update), Dragons history, a chat with young Steelers half Kade Reed, the boys make some bold predictions for 2024 + we answer your fans questions.

And of course, we take a look at Saturday's game, focusing on the physicality of the side, what the Titans posses and give a score prediction.

I cringed so hard when this ep came out.
1 half of a trial against the consecutive spooners was enough to convince you guys?
Poor deluded fools