What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
if it was me, I would have CT left wing, Rava back to the right and lomax to centre. He can still roam and do everything he does from there anyway (and it will really help Rava). BMM the one to drop off the bench, he played well but I don't think he can play any more minutes than he did on the weekend, which is hard to carry on the bench

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
If Tamale is our future well maybe this is the time to bring him in at centre, we have to give these guys a start at some stage. I would also like to see Tuitavake get a run as well.
Flanno did say pre-season that Hot Tamale will get an opportunity at some stage.
As much as want to see Tamale succeed and given a crack, I don't think this is the game to do it.

He is either, promoted to right centre and put up against RTS in his first ever game. An actual nightmare.

Or he is put at left centre with Suli put on the right and he is defending the most dangerous shift in the game, the warriors left to right shift with DWZ on the end of it.

He could be put on the wing outside either Suli or Lomax but I don't think he is a winger. CT or Finau are better out and out wingers if that is the case.

Just wouldn't want to throw him to the wolves in his first NRL game when it would only be cover for Bird who would come back the following week.

Runner

Juniors
On reflection, I think the best option is to put Rava back to the right wing and bring up Tui to mark Watene-Zelezniak. Tui is a least a big body to match him and about time Rava got some good ball in an attack.

Dragon David

First Grade
A real test for how far we have come, don’t want to see a repeat of the 2 disgraceful blowouts from earlier in the season. I assume Lomax replaces Bird and Tuipulotu to the wing, Luc back and BMM dropped or will it be Lawrie?
Flanno has said that he wouldn't want to put someone in a position to weaken the other. I think he will keep Lomax on the wing and maybe blood Tamale, if of course the Dragons aren't successful in having the HIA grading changed from 1 to 2 for Bird.

In the case of Lawrie, I have posted below a snippet from The Roar on Lawrie. I think that Flanno will keep Lawrie on the bench.

Flanno has said that he wouldn't want to put someone in a position to weaken the other. I think he will keep Lomax on the wing and maybe blood Tamale, if of course the Dragons aren't successful in having the HIA grading changed from 1 to 2 for Bird.

In the case of Lawrie, I have posted below a snippet from The Roar on Lawrie. I think that Flanno will keep Lawrie on the bench.

The trick is to ignore what Flanno says. His words and actions have a tendency not to match. He'll bring CT in and move Lomax to centre.

Interesting footnote to that story is the snippet about our offer to Turuva.
Way to replace Lomax!

TruSaint

Referee

DRAGONS ROUND 7 NRL TEAM LIST​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX

2. Christian Tuipulotu – sponsored by Aspec Masonry

3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre

4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania

5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski

6. Kyle Flanagan – sponsored by React Facility Solutions

7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by St. George Leagues Club

8. Francis Molo – sponsored by UTECH