What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Draginzaaar

Bench
I agree, it certainly left me feeling gutted and angry to the way it happened, and I really cant blame the club for this, also how long ago would Parra have been in his and his managers ears. Its all above board because he has been released and they have signed him, nothing about what happened obviously for months prior. Just move along nothing to see here said the integrity unit, integrity unit my arse !!
What about Fisher-Harris that was sealed in 2 day?

saint-stefano

Juniors
There is more we fans dont know about this saga. And as IU has quashed it, we probably will never know. I am pissed off that Hunt released the info in the first place.
mate im telling you c....t has done a 360 and wants to stay after all the buii,,shit drama he caused and strangely we loose lomax who i thought would be and should have been our next captain something very smelly here..:mad:

I'm Hornby

Juniors
mate im telling you c....t has done a 360 and wants to stay after all the buii,,shit drama he caused and strangely we loose lomax who i thought would be and should have been our next captain something very smelly here..:mad:
Not that big of a conspiracy mate.
Obviously Flanno the fantastic made promises to Hunt to keep him at the club (something along the lines of an upgrade for another year or two and a promise for him to keep playing halfback whilst at the dragons).
He would've then contrasted this to other offers from broncos/titans and cast doubt as to how much they'd pay him and whether or not he'd play 7 at either of those clubs.

Hunt jumped at the deal of course and now everyone's favourite coach has to honor his end of the bargain.

At face value it's easy for most posters on here to think Flanno is clearing space in the cap for some big signings but most of this will be going to Hunt's upgrade.

Kolum Kid

Juniors
At face value it's easy for most posters on here to think Flanno is clearing space in the cap for some big signings but most of this will be going to Hunt's upgrade.
Not so sure. I've got a gut feeling that when time comes for hunt to re sign the ball will in Flanno's court and there may be some payback i.e. you need to play into the position that best suits the team for what you are really worth or you don't get resigned.

since77

Juniors
Genuine question as I can’t remember.
Has Hunt ever iced a game through game management? Eg. Not a late dummy and run, but taking control of the game and grinding out a win.
Not trying to drive the knife in as I'm not a Hunt fan, but I honestly can't remember one in Dragon's colours.
Not to mention the 2015 GF where really poor game management in the 2nd half kept the Cowboys in the game.

justadragon

Bench
Has Hunt ever iced a game through game management? Eg. Not a late dummy and run, but taking control of the game and grinding out a win.
Early on in his contract it was Widdop doing all the managing and he could do it, unfortunately since Widdop's departure I havent seen one game where he has managed it and by that I dont mean doing things during the game, I mean probably the last 10-15 min to close the game out. Have a look at what he did last week in the last 10 or so min, thats not what I call closing the game out.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Genuine questions for you folks:

1. Who are our current SOO reps?

2. Who are our current International tier 1 reps?

3. Who are our current International tier 2 reps?

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Genuine questions for you folks:

1. Who are our current SOO reps?

2. Who are our current International tier 1 reps?

3. Who are our current International tier 2 reps?
From the starting 17

- Hunt QLD

- Su'A QLD potentially
- Lomax NSW potentially

- Hunt Australia
- Nu Brown NZ

- Suli Tonga
- Rava Fiji
- F Molo Samoa
- Sele Tonga
- Su'A Samoa
- Leilua Samoa
- JDB PNG

That is about all I can think of off the top of my head

RFM has played internationally I'm pretty sure

Illusion

Bench
Been saying this for a long time ,no I can't remember , or keep the opposition pinned down on their line with repeated sets ........ Hunt is not a genuine 7 he is a runner that can play off the cuff but not a 7 like Reynolds , Cleary , Fogarty from the Raiders is another ...... But to answer your question no he can't ice a game .......
Has Hunt ever iced a game through game management? Eg. Not a late dummy and run, but taking control of the game and grinding out a w

Latest posts