What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New design of website & forum

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I just thought I'd say that the new design on the forum and website looks very good.

kind regards,

GFP

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought the blue might have been a bit too dark for you.

Not to mention the distinct lack of white everywhere.

ANyways.

Coby is a f**king legend. He's got a golden touch. If he were one of those televangelists he would cure everyone with any ailment in a single ad break.

Coby=absolute f**king legend.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Try the any key Hevy.

Actually there was a back up that happened yesterday and it may slowed down for a short while. But otherwise it has been OK.

God-King Dean

Immortal
What a sh*t design.

Whoever thought this tragic thing up should be shot.

Only a person from Orange would think of this.

Raider_69

Post Whore
it looks good but gotta say im not a massive fan, but i guess i didnt like the last one either until i got used to it :lol:

Azkatro

First Grade
100% better than the last redesign IMHO. Rounded corners are the way to go these days, I've done the same on rugby league project just recently as well (although I'm lazy so it's not finished).

McLovin

Staff member
Looks good...Thought my computer was going geniused on me the first few days of the new design...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In what way Gav?

With all issues, firstly detail the exact problem.
Plus describe the browser (and version number).
Plus your screen resolution.