What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a crock of sh*t

The only people I've seen who reckon that the walk from Central to the SFS is 10 - 15 minutes are the odd Wests gimp like you and a couple of Canberra fans.

Go follow them you plonker.

N.C.

Juniors
Distance from train to seats at Homebush = distance from Central to Moore Park. It's just that there's a little more to do along Cleveland Street...

Distance from train to seats at Homebush = distance from Central to Moore Park. It's just that there's a little more to do along Cleveland Street...

Are you serious?

f**k me dead, we deserve the team and the management we have, we have the stupidest supporters in the NRL...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol 15 mins walk.

FFS.

What do we have here Nathan Deakes?

I have to agree with the Sydney City fellas.

The Easts Tigers.

Then again I always thought Balmain should have merged with Sydney City, St George with Souths and Cronulla with Illawarra, but that just made to much sense.

adamkungl

Immortal
it is 15 mins walk, stop bitching...if u have seats on the opposite side of ANZ, its probably just as far, but not uphill. Also about the same distance from Parra station to Parra stadium. Wooloware station to Shark Park. etc etc

it is 15 mins walk, stop bitching...if u have seats on the opposite side of ANZ, its probably just as far, but not uphill. Also about the same distance from Parra station to Parra stadium. Wooloware station to Shark Park. etc etc

In your dreams pal.

It's like suggesting a 100 metre race is the same as the 400 metres.

It's 1.8 k's from Central to the SFS. And in that 1.8 k's you have multiple traffic lights and a f**king big hill. It's a couple of hundred metres from Olympic Station to ANZ. Flat, no lights.

Anyone who thinks that the trip from Olympic station to any seat in ANZ is about the same as walking from Central to the SFS is f**ked in the head.

And anyone who says they can walk normally from Central to the SFS in 15 minutes is a liar.

lol 15 mins walk.

FFS.

What do we have here Nathan Deakes?

I have to agree with the Sydney City fellas.

The Easts Tigers.

Then again I always thought Balmain should have merged with Sydney City, St George with Souths and Cronulla with Illawarra, but that just made to much sense.

Shutup and move to Gosford you merkins. lol

hybrid_tiger

Coach
It would be delightful if we had a nice new ground in a suitable geographic location, but whilst the fans waste time lobbying to bring our current grounds up to 1940's standards we're always going to have to attend the quality grounds that are located out of our geographic area.

We have a government who can't even get f**king trains to run on time, fix our roads and hospitals and you think they will be capable of building a new sports ground for a team that prefers to play out of sixty "home" grounds each year?

Please...

westie

Bench
We have a government who can't even get f**king trains to run on time, fix our roads and hospitals and you think they will be capable of building a new sports ground for a team that prefers to play out of sixty "home" grounds each year?

Please...

The Bulldogs managed it (ignoring political and corruption f**k ups)...

P.s. My trains run on time.

N.C.

Juniors
In your dreams pal.

It's like suggesting a 100 metre race is the same as the 400 metres.

It's 1.8 k's from Central to the SFS. And in that 1.8 k's you have multiple traffic lights and a f**king big hill. It's a couple of hundred metres from Olympic Station to ANZ. Flat, no lights.

Anyone who thinks that the trip from Olympic station to any seat in ANZ is about the same as walking from Central to the SFS is f**ked in the head.

And anyone who says they can walk normally from Central to the SFS in 15 minutes is a liar.

Try doing either trip on foot with a couple of kids in tow...

Now consider getting a bus or a taxi from Central to the stadium. Bear in mind that you can get a train from anywhere to Central in the first place, without having to change.

Compare that to Homebush.

Now compare the two stadia and tell me which one you'd prefer to sit in. Anyone who says Homebush is a liar...

Latest posts