What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be ?

TeamSatan

Juniors
Where will you be ?........Watching the game next week ?

Its fascinating just how far and wide supporters are .

The billabong bar, soi sansabai, patong, Thailand is where i will be watching the Panthers take on the raiders. The game is broadcast live.

If you are close by, please join me.

Hopefully we can celebrate with some locals later into the night, in the traditional Thai way. .:D

mxlegend99

Referee
If it's just me and my cousin going, we'll be sitting in the blackhole. If our mates decide to come along we'll end up in the bay next to it most likely (mixed supporters). With any luck we'll play aswell as we did in the trial games and have our best start to the season in years.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I will be in the Black Hole at the back right hand corner holding up one of the signs most likely.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Section 3 of the Eastern Grandstand, though later in the season I'll be venturing to Europe so who knows where (or if) I'll be watching games for while I'm over there.

GongPanther

Referee

The billabong bar, soi sansabai, patong, Thailand is where i will be watching the Panthers take on the raiders. The game is broadcast live.

Hopefully we can celebrate with some locals later into the night, in the traditional Thai way. .:D

I want to win lotto and spend the whole Oz winter were you are.

Get pissed every 3 or 4 days,eat lots of Thai food and get to know the local ladies.

Oh...and catch the league on the TV.

*Sandy*

First Grade
If I go out I will probably find a TV showing the game for updates. Or I might go to my bro's and watch it from his lounge.

franklin2323

Immortal
The best seats in the place Bay 5 row L Eastern Terrace come and say hi it wont be hard to miss we will have the 3 pregnant women with us and lots of empty cups on the ground

Sleep

Juniors
At one of the various pubs. Two of my roommates go for Newcastle and Canterbury respectively so I'll be down there at 5:30 to watch that with them.

cainen

Juniors

Spent a couple of nights playing pool and drinking in that bar in Sept last year. Seemed to be more locals in there than Aussies which was good. Not a bad bar for a quiet drink.

I'll be in Bay 5, ET this Saturday as I will be for all other home games this year.

GongPanther

Referee
Ladies or boys? ...or Both aye Gong...lol

I'll be at the game.

I don't know what your train of thought was when you said this but I DID quote thus:

"...Get pissed every 3 or 4 days,eat lots of Thai food and get to know the local ladies..."

Could I have been more clearer than this?

franklin2323

Immortal
Spent a couple of nights playing pool and drinking in that bar in Sept last year. Seemed to be more locals in there than Aussies which was good. Not a bad bar for a quiet drink.

I'll be in Bay 5, ET this Saturday as I will be for all other home games this year.

Another quality Bay 5 person wherabouts are you?? I am row L

bigfoot

Juniors
Hopefully be at the game, trying to convince my dad to buy season tickets since I've got no money. :( (Poor student lol).
I'm bored in class, someone who is a member post the team here or pm it to me please. :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Hope you plebs enjoy the sun shining in your faces. I will be watching you squint from just under cover on the halfway line in the western grandstand ;)

Latest posts