What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one of you is SaintBenny on twitter??

meltiger

First Grade
If it is someone here Danish, Saints fan or otherwise, I hope they own up.

Quality trolling :D

ozjet1

Lol what a f**king loser. Only a sad, sad person spends their time baiting footballers like that.

i dont understand the attraction of twitter and facebook to begin with.

and this bloke is probably some short fat merkin who would cat a tackle when the ball carrier is at a jog.

f**k i hate fat merkins.

broncos2011

hahaha well done to saintbenny imo. A fine trolling. Bringer of lulz.

Robbie Farah maybe a decent footballer but he is obviously a noob on the internet.

Meth

Staff member
wow what a story

happens all the time of twitter. Wendell Sailor has little tweet-wars all the time

Tom Shines

First Grade
48653_100001067230191_2982_n.jpg

Tough man with tough hair lol.
What an absolute weapon.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
There must be journalists who stalk forum posts on here.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27695244-5018866,00.html
Wests Tigers' Robbie Farah uses Twitter to let out frustration after loss

September 13, 2010 Robbie Farah's frustration and disappointment over Wests Tigers golden-point loss to Sydney Roosters fuelled a slanging match with a fan on Twitter.
With emotions still running high in the aftermath of the Roosters' epic 19-15 win at the Sydney Football Stadium, Farah used the social networking media Twitter to fire back at criticism he received from a St George Illawarra fan with the username 'SaintBenny'.
Farah, 26, and teammates, including star winger Lote Tuqiri, jumped on Twitter to announce how devastated they were by the loss, only to be set upon by SaintBenny for being "chokers".
"Don't try to sugar coat it Lote, u guys had enough chances to win 20 games and blew them," SaintBenny wrote on Tuqiri and Farah's accounts.
"Epic CHOKE. When u lose the unlosable u got to expect criticism, don't be such a snag."
Farah replied on the social media platform: "We know we f. . . . . up. Don't need you rubbing it in.
"I'd like to see u last 2 minutes on the footy field champ. Go get a life. For once I hope the Dragons dont CHOKE today," SaintBenny wrote back.
"I just don't like nobodies like you bagging guys when you should be applauding the effort we put in for 100 mins."
The rally went back and forth for just a few minutes.
But disgruntled Tigers fans were still slugging it out with SaintBenny on Twitter for several hours.
Wests Tigers boss Stephen Humphreys defended Farah's role in the online social media scuffle.
Farah was clearly upset by the loss and Humphreys said he was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"This isn't a hanging offence," Humphreys said.

"I don't think there was too much in it."

Meth

Staff member
There must be journalists who stalk forum posts on here.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27695244-5018866,00.html
Wests Tigers' Robbie Farah uses Twitter to let out frustration after loss

September 13, 2010 Robbie Farah's frustration and disappointment over Wests Tigers golden-point loss to Sydney Roosters fuelled a slanging match with a fan on Twitter.
With emotions still running high in the aftermath of the Roosters' epic 19-15 win at the Sydney Football Stadium, Farah used the social networking media Twitter to fire back at criticism he received from a St George Illawarra fan with the username 'SaintBenny'.
Farah, 26, and teammates, including star winger Lote Tuqiri, jumped on Twitter to announce how devastated they were by the loss, only to be set upon by SaintBenny for being "chokers".
"Don't try to sugar coat it Lote, u guys had enough chances to win 20 games and blew them," SaintBenny wrote on Tuqiri and Farah's accounts.
"Epic CHOKE. When u lose the unlosable u got to expect criticism, don't be such a snag."
Farah replied on the social media platform: "We know we f. . . . . up. Don't need you rubbing it in.
"I'd like to see u last 2 minutes on the footy field champ. Go get a life. For once I hope the Dragons dont CHOKE today," SaintBenny wrote back.
"I just don't like nobodies like you bagging guys when you should be applauding the effort we put in for 100 mins."
The rally went back and forth for just a few minutes.
But disgruntled Tigers fans were still slugging it out with SaintBenny on Twitter for several hours.
Wests Tigers boss Stephen Humphreys defended Farah's role in the online social media scuffle.
Farah was clearly upset by the loss and Humphreys said he was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"This isn't a hanging offence," Humphreys said.

"I don't think there was too much in it."

or stalk Robbie Farah's twitter for themselves...