What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renewing your membership????

Fui!!!

Juniors
For the people who have said they are NOT going to renew are a joke.

Follow your team/club and get over the politics.

Regardless if we come last, I'll be a season ticketed member until I cant get off the couch no more when i get to my 90's.

If we came last I wouldn't even hesitate about renewing my membership.

But when the board screws the fans over, why would I want to renew?

Just for the record, I am renewing, but I will probably attach a letter to let them know that it simply so that I am still member when the board gets voted out. The board probably thinks they are doing a good job...

mrpwnd

Bench

Just for the record, I am renewing, but I will probably attach a letter to let them know that it simply so that I am still member when the board gets voted out. The board probably thinks they are doing a good job...
Given their own incompetence during their recent tenure at the club, you honestly think they'll care about that letter?

born an eel

Bench

send them an email 30mins after you tell the telecrap, that's the "professional" way to do things apparently

Delboy

First Grade
I still don't get the dislike of the board, a lot of the changes were on the cards prior to them winning, and they made sure that they were carried out.

I understand that they have improved revenues substantially as poker machine returns fell, did a review, took action and all in a period of 12/18 months.

It appears to be a thankless task heading upo a sports clubs as fans passion overrides business decisiosn, would be a tough ask if you have athin skin.

btaag

Juniors
Of course I will be renewing. If I stuck solid fron 1987-1995, 2003-4, etc, I will stick by the club now.

Some people are getting caught up in the moment.:crazy::crazy::crazy: Perspective.

Jodeci

Bench
One Army l One Team - Recruiting from THIS FRIDAY!
ONE%20ARMY%20l%20ONE%20TEAM%20Small.jpg

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels 2011 Memberships will officially go on sale on Friday October 1, 2010. To launch the season 2011 Membership drive, the club is hosting a launch function in the mall at Parramatta Town Hall. Every Member to join the Blue and Gold Army and sign up or renew their Membership at the stall on the day will receive a $20 Sanity gift voucher*.

Make sure you come down, help out Ronald McDonald House by purchasing a sausage sandwich or bacon and egg roll, challenge yourself on our inflatable Eel obstacle course, meet Sparky and Sparkle and more importantly be one of the first to renew or join the Pirtek Parramatta Eels for the 2011 season.

The Parramatta Eels membership staff and BBQ will be there from 9am, perfect time to have a BBQ breakfast with proceeds going to Ronald McDonald House. The obsta! cle course, Sparky and Sparkle as well as the merchandise van will be there from 12noon, a great way to spend your lunch break or to entertain the kids these school holidays!

PJ Marshal

Coach
ahhh f**k it i dont get into sydney till 9.00 that night someone save me some food

guess thats our new logo for next year? old logo with the 1947 added to it?

so something us regional members miss out on again, a $20 sanity voucher.
If i renew online on friday why can't i get a voucher?

fish eel

Immortal
so something us regional members miss out on again, a $20 sanity voucher.
If i renew online on friday why can't i get a voucher?

Seriously though, we whine about anything on here.

The voucher is to get people there in person not only to renew but to buy a snag sandwich for Ronald McDonald house

Does it really, really matter that you won't get a sanity voucher because you can't be in a certain place on a specific day?

I think it's great the club are doing this.