What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

to_ddeath

Coach
Couldn't careless if Parra never won another GF,its only a game,more important things in life to worry about then rugby league and Parra winning a GF.

Ohhhhhhhhhh the irony of that statement.........

And you're the human calculator spitting out crowd facts & figures on more than 1 thread right now to anyone who couldn't be arsed reading your crap.
Sitting on here all night waiting to hit back once you've not only gotten owned but owned convincingly.
Yeah, that's right, you've got more important things to do haven't you... :lol: :lol:

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
Remember 2008? Dragons 12,596. lol Fail again.

No, wrong again. I said the SAME AMOUNT OF GAMES AT ANZ.
Parra played the same amount of home games at Parramatta in 08 as they did this year.
Doesn't count.

Now, STFU.

Thank you.

T.

supera

Juniors
oh my God, the penis size comparisons in this thread are just embarrassing.

who cares about crowd figures? (assuming that everyone is surviving) the only thing that really matters is who the premier is. really, the parra, bulldogs and souths fans have nothing on the dragons fans...

in other news, my membership for the raiders is bought. centre line, seat 1A. awesome :D

sarahk

Juniors
Here's some simple maths for you.

1986 - was 24 years ago.

You alone make me hope to hell that it's another 24 at least...........

T.

OMG Td, I cannot believe you went there.:crazy:

You guys cannot tease us about our drought for at least another 6 years.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you're talking about the highest-drawing team in Sydney the answer is quite obviously the Bulldogs. Easily the highest average of the 9 Sydney clubs. It's great that Souths and Saints have so many ticketed members but if it doesn't equate to bums on seats then...

sarahk

Juniors
liar.

the crowd averages for last season were

Parra - 17,892
Saints - 20,527 (second in the NRL, Brisbane first)

Im not going to join the who has better crowds dispute because lets face it you guys won and we didnt, and that trumps any crowd average in the world BUT:

Parra crowd average- 17 080
Dragons crowd average- 16820

( i tried copying a table but it failed)
Source: http://203.166.101.37/NRL/index.html

BunniesMan

Immortal
oh my God, the penis size comparisons in this thread are just embarrassing.
Agreed, especially because BunniesMan obviously wins that argument every day of the week. So penis size comparisons are quite tedious for BunniesMan.
who cares about crowd figures? (assuming that everyone is surviving) the only thing that really matters is who the premier is. really, the parra, bulldogs and souths fans have nothing on the dragons fans...

in other news, my membership for the raiders is bought. centre line, seat 1A. awesome :D
Clubs shouldn't just be "surviving" they should be flourishing.

And crowd figures are very important, not to settle these silly "mines bigger than yours" arguments but for the health of the game. The AFL is in great shape because of the two areas where it is has massive leads on the NRL and that is memberships and crowd sizes. People always talk about their bigger tv deal, but even if in the next round we have the exact same deals they'll still have much more money.

If the NRL wants to get into the 21st century and stop losing players to other codes and always being the little guy that cries poor, we need to get to a place where 20k is the absolute floor for memberships and crowds, and where people are aiming for closer to 30k with both.

Eels have had quite the drought but I won't make fun of you for that because our drought is even worse. What I will make fun of the Eels for is the fact that I recently found out the Eels have the most wooden spoons amongst active teams, even though you have a significantly shorter history than teams like Souths and Roosters. At one point you even won 6 spoons in a row. I lol'd.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In terms of profitability per club taxidriver, it's better to look at home averages, which is what sarah is meaning to say. Brisbane and Canterbury are way out in front on that stat.

to_ddeath

Coach

Forced to go there by the moronic typings of your worst representative on here, don't
actually wish this at all upon your supporters as I know a few personally...
It was only solely directed at Hayne_no_brain as he deserves everything he gets.
Don't take it too personal.

T.

sarahk

Juniors
why only look at half the story sarah?

the better representation is home and away

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2010.html

lol because you said Haynetrain was a liar when in fact he was actually using actual stats ( for home crowd averages that is).

And yeah you guys did really well with away, but generally when looking at a teams crowd its the home crowd average figure that gets analysed as opposed to away. Though like i said, who cares, you guys won so it doesnt really matter anyway.

taxidriver

Coach
fair enough

i argue that if you want to look at what a team contributes to season crowds, you should look at home and away

Latest posts