What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Bazzi

First Grade
Dragons membership crew will be outside gates A and B tonight, handing out Red V membership information for 2012

Absolutely- Roosters did this last year with great results.

They would sell it with the finals ticket, so on day one of the "official" meberships going on sale, they had already sold 800 or so memberships.

The momentum from there got us to 10k which was a great result.

I think we'll do well to reach that number again in 2012, but that should be the aim at the very least.

What? I was already a member but I can't recall memberships on sale with the finals tickets. There was the pledge tent at the first two finals game and IIRC maybe even the GF but I don't remember memberships sold with finals tickets.

The club will struggle to get 7,000 members and the club missed a trick by not having the pledge tent in the finals rounds, especially the last game. The pledge tent is the best way to get people to become members.

H.H

Juniors
What? I was already a member but I can't recall memberships on sale with the finals tickets. There was the pledge tent at the first two finals game and IIRC maybe even the GF but I don't remember memberships sold with finals tickets.

The club will struggle to get 7,000 members and the club missed a trick by not having the pledge tent in the finals rounds, especially the last game. The pledge tent is the best way to get people to become members.
Yeah, you could definitely purchase it with the finals ticket.

I recall the pledge tent too, but you could purchase a finals ticket for say $120 (can't remember exactly) and you'd get a GA ticket to the game as well as the GA membership for 2011.

Definitely on sale for both the Tiger and Panther finals.

I guess I didn't take notice because I was a member and intended to renew, interesting move though. The pledge tent was a good move with the small discount.

In 07 I recall they had the end of year ticket that got you to four games for the price of one or two, more innovative stuff like that is needed to get people interested in getting season tickets or even just off the lounge and in to the stadium.

If people are so concerned with getting people to the stadium, which I guess we all are, then maybe it's time that we ditched NRL on free to air tv or at the least ditching live FTA footy and not just having it delayed by half an hour but replayed the next day for friday or later in the night on sunday.