What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY 18TH JESS_EEL

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thankyou everyone, especially Nikki for starting this.. thankyou for makin the effort, its just crazy, its only ME!!!

it feels kinda weird to be sitting around drinking and not be worried about when im gonna get caught!!! I had an awesome couple of nights, my party was on friday night, with all my friends, and my sister and all...
my first big night on the town saw me, Nikks, Jess and my sister at the cumbo bar with the usual suspects (jic, blue and gold dust....) where i didn't pay for a drink all night but walked out.... with great difficulty :lol:

ahhh, this year is gonna be fuuunnnnn!! \\:D/

mrpwnd

Bench
I thought I was youngest aside from boxxy at 20.
Yay.
Happy belated bday though, enjoy adulthood :)

Eels Dude

Coach
Happy 18th Birthday Jess, and 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th, and to get in early your 25th next month.

sarahk

Juniors
You do realise this is a 7 year old thread Maroubra just dug up for reasons only he knows ;-)

lol wow that was such a date checking fail by me.

Well it makes more sense as i couldnt believe Eelmentary was only 18. I was actually going to comment on what parents fed their children these days to produce such well spoken 18 year olds lol!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
um, thanks? :sarcasm:

Here i am having small breakdowns associated with being nearly 25, and someone reminds that it was 7 YEARS ago since my 18th?? LOL

ME.. tell the truth, did you miss me? ;-)

PS this is my favourite reply in the thread btw:

I felt so bad thinking Jess was older that she really is reading the title of the thread now I feel better it was 7 years ago.

:fist: