What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Supporters

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Sorry Jake but u cant give it to people because they are sick of the same sh*t this club has dished for years, how do you think the " rebuilding" for next year is going, dont put sh*t on people for having a different opinion to you mate.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Also agree with Jake...I love when people say sack this player and sack that player...But who are we going to replace them with?

Toyota cup players?

I’m going to get in trouble for going after two of the better posters on here but bloody hell.

You blokes seem content with failure. We haven't won since 1986!!!!!! Mentally weak I say most are fed up .

Our club loses money each year, loses good juniors every year and loses the chance to win the big one every year. Yet its nobody’s fault !! When your club starts employing people because they like them rather than because they are the best person for the job then I worry.

If you guys are happy to sit back and watch while nothing changes and other teams around us continue to grow and win then do that. But im going to be that vocal supporter that demands results until something changes and we get those results.

Now get off your high horse and stop acting like you're better than everyone else because you have the self control not to whinge after we get smashed every week. This thread is a joke with its only purpose to highlight how everyone is so stupid to dare complain after another woeful performance.

Rant over.

Prop Forward

Juniors
I have my season ticket...but I will not be attending another game until I am sure things have turned around. I know dozens who are doing the same.

Prop Forward

Juniors
I’m going to get in trouble for going after two of the better posters on here but bloody hell.

You blokes seem content with failure. We haven't won since 1986!!!!!! Mentally weak I say most are fed up .

Our club loses money each year, loses good juniors every year and loses the chance to win the big one every year. Yet its nobody’s fault !! When your club starts employing people because they like them rather than because they are the best person for the job then I worry.

If you guys are happy to sit back and watch while nothing changes and other teams around us continue to grow and win then do that. But im going to be that vocal supporter that demands results until something changes and we get those results.

Now get off your high horse and stop acting like you're better than everyone else because you have the self control not to whinge after we get smashed every week. This thread is a joke with its only purpose to highlight how everyone is so stupid to dare complain after another woeful performance.

Rant over.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

jono

Juniors

Rant over.
x2 Everyone who posts on this forum has a right to their opinion and not one of us is any more righteous than the rest to condemn anyone else's views.
This isn't Animal Farm , you know -
"All animals are equal , but some are more equal than others"
TBH , the threads that annoy me the most are those that degenerate into personal slanging matches , as quite often happens when the participants seem to run out of decent logical argumets , so they resort to personal vilification.

mrpwnd

Bench
Am I the only one pleasantly surprised and quite happy with the 2 wins the Eels have so far? Lol...
Or was there something about the Eels being grand final contenders for 2011 that I missed?

Parra09

Juniors
No wonder we cop it for having bandwagoning fans, the moment it gets a bit bumpy out of the cot goes the toys and the Bottle. Anyone could see this year we don't have the squad to challenge the top sides. But now Kearney can't coach, the man who put this team together made no mistakes at all:)oDA)

Lasts years recruitment was a major balls up all round, the Board,Ossie and DA should be all held accountable, DA already has and Ossie and the board should be asking some questions. But to give it deluxe to the bloke who took over this mess is just making the ame mistake we did with Ando. Hagan set this team backwards at least 5 years witth his overpaying Numpty's and his poor retention of talented youngsters. DA never had a chance so why do the same with Kearney???

. We need stability give this bloke the chance to do what is needed. The whole set up needs a shake included the untouchable Rod Reddy our apprarent best in Aus fitness blokes and an under 20's coach that has delivered SFA. We should be a league powerhouse instead we are lol @ Parra hopefully Kearney can drag us from this mess otherwise we are doomed to wait anther 25 ys.......
I can't believe there are still people out there who believe that DA had a major impact on our recruitment. The simple fact is that our recruitment last year was driven by everywhere BUT the football office !

Our club is a joke. And its a joke because the decisions that effect the football are being made by people who have nothing to do with the football.

Sooner we get rid of the bunch of followers running the place, and put it in the hands of people who have a genuine knowledge of and passion for the game, the better off we'll be.

And as for the fans ? The biggest joke about our fan base is how many of them head for the club with 20 minutes to go when we're losing...... 'fans' stay to the end. 'Followers' head to the club. It's embarrassing....

Glenn

First Grade
Wish the team actually fired up after, instead they folded like only Parra know how.......

Indeed that is the most frustrating thing to come out of the night, leading 12-0 at the time of the headbut, take the two and then go over run so convincinly.
Will support the team always, but that doesn't mean questions don't need to be asked.

HevyDevy

Coach
I can't believe there are still people out there who believe that DA had a major impact on our recruitment. The simple fact is that our recruitment last year was driven by everywhere BUT the football office !

Our club is a joke. And its a joke because the decisions that effect the football are being made by people who have nothing to do with the football.

Sooner we get rid of the bunch of followers running the place, and put it in the hands of people who have a genuine knowledge of and passion for the game, the better off we'll be.

Exactly right mate. It's a shame.

That said, I'm not calling for SK's head at all. He does have one advantage in that the board isn't out to get him, but he still has to struggle against them for the reasons you point out.

El Diablo

Post Whore
"Whilst I may not agree with your opinion, I'll defend to the death, your right to express it...unless I think it's wrong...in which case I will use my mod powers to delete it"

if you're complaining about your two threads last night then it was me who deleted them and you were given an explanation as to why

but one more time seeing you're not too bright

Putting a link to unsubstantiated allegations posted on another forum is not good enough.

You need a proper source for allegations of that nature.

Some helpful reading

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forumrules.php#defo

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forumrules.php#source

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
we are probably better off without bandwaggoners anyway
Who are Bandwagoners? people who want to see their team succeed and win a comp after 25 years? please mate, how long are u willing to wait for this club to finally get their sh*t together?

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol. There are lunatics everywhere at the moment...some people act like dicks and see everything from the optimistic side, and there are people acting like dicks on the pessimistic side.

eels81236

Bench
x2 Everyone who posts on this forum has a right to their opinion and not one of us is any more righteous than the rest to condemn anyone else's views.
This isn't Animal Farm , you know -
"All animals are equal , but some are more equal than others"
TBH , the threads that annoy me the most are those that degenerate into personal slanging matches , as quite often happens when the participants seem to run out of decent logical argumets , so they resort to personal vilification.

Shuttup dickhead.

Latest posts