What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darius Boyd

Does he think he plays soccer serious he would make an Italian soccer player proud of his efforts laying down to get a penalty well done wanker.

afinalsin666

First Grade
He did get smacked in the face. But it was his own hand.

Side note, Can you be penalised for the old "stop hitting yourself" trick?

Fire

First Grade
Coops belted the f**k out of him!

I didn't see if they shook hands after the game?

Does anyone know if they shook hands please?

Ulysseus

Bench
I wasn't a fan of his staying on the ground for long periods after being tackled when he played for Saints.
99.99999% of the time there was no penalty given and it stifled the play.

bottle

Coach
I wasn't a fan of his staying on the ground for long periods after being tackled when he played for Saints.
99.99999% of the time there was no penalty given and it stifled the play.

Yes the laying on the ground staring daggers at the tackler and then the glances to the ref never achieved anything except to slow the game down. I'm surprised Uncle Wayno hasn't eradicated from his game by now.

cleary89

Coach
Even knight fans hate gidley though. Imagine your most expensive player being a back up hooker.

Glen

Bench
371016-darius-boyd.jpg

Tone83

Juniors
Always considered boyd the pimple on the scrotum of the maroons, so overrated and his laughable shitness tarnishes an otherwise perfect team.

SydneyRaider9

Juniors
His press conference today showcased the Darius Boyd we love to hate. When asked about his form he replied, in a smug manner, "next question".