What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: the Greenberg/ Moses love affair challenge.

Noise

Coach
Kelly and Mullaney add the following to their season stats:

Line breaks: 0
LBA: 0
Try assists: 0
Tries: 0

Should hold their spots though

eel01s

Bench
I don't know why, but its hard to blame the coach for a team that is so below NRL ability individually, when he had no input on the roster. Players were below second choice at clubs and they were signed trying to make something of them , shows you can't

I would think all coaches set up structures, Pay and Parish are no dummies, the players on the other hand

This is what disappoints me the most Delboy: It's not just Stuart, we have Parish and Pay as assistants. No fools either of them.

So, are we to believe that between the three of them, nobody can teach the squad to defend as a unit, rehearse attacking plays and just plat some decent footy???

I truly think that morale is up the s**t, as you can see there is no real effort. I think Stuart and Co. telling the players exactly how it is has emotionally damaged a fair few princesses - hence the absolute dross served up this season.

Although I can understand Avenger's and others frustration - God knows I feel it too - I just think that no coach could do anything with this mob.

Give Stuart and Co. next year to show what they can do with a squad more of their choosing. If we show the same lack of passion then by all means something has to give.

We are too proud a club to put up with this crap.

Apey

Staff member
If it makes you guys feel better, your completion rate was higher than the Dogs' :crazy:

Noise

Coach
So what happened to Kelly being our future halfback?

Or are we going back to hating him again?

If you can find one post from me saying anything good about him I'll retract my post. I have been bagging him all year. The guy is shit. Like the other Storm rejects we have signed (Billy Rogers, williame, Kearney)

Latest posts