What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Best rumour I heard today

Folau to Eels, Bulldogs pay the compo money they got from the Broncos to Parra, Hayne to Bulldogs

You heard it here first

I like the idea of Folau going there ( to the Eels ) because they were dudded last year by the NRL, but sadly for them he's staying in rugby union for at least 2 more years. After the 2015 World Cup he might come back to league.

natheel

Coach
I like the idea of Folau going there ( to the Eels ) because they were dudded last year by the NRL, but sadly for them he's staying in rugby union for at least 2 more years. After the 2015 World Cup he might come back to league.

Yeh I can't see it happening. And 2 years time seems more likely with Haynes contract ending then when Izzy may come back

POPEYE

Coach

Folau to Eels, Bulldogs pay the compo money they got from the Broncos to Parra, Hayne to Bulldogs

You heard it here first

Hayne to the Dogs would be the most appropriate signing of the century, a perfect fit rivalling Inu as Prince of the Unpredictables

nrlnrl

First Grade

You heard it here first

sorry mate, but the rumour is going to be proved wrong today when there's a press conference announcing Folau is signing with ARU for 2 more years

Kiwi

First Grade
Horrible rumour. Take that back.

On second though, as long as he is aware he is here to play reserve grade, and fill in during origin, I suppose I would be fine with that.

I dunno I think Coote would have a field day running of the Bulldogs forwards.

natheel

Coach
Don't even tease with that one.. i don't wanna think about it and then get depressed when we don't get to have:
1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Kahu/Yow Yeh
6. K Hunt
7. B Hunt

I'll be surprised if Hoffman is there next year

Status
Not open for further replies.