What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach

Well it's a rumour thread so I don't really need a source. But the Mole just posted the same thing

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 4m
BREAKING: Don't be surprised if Blakey Ferguson and The Man Mundine sit down for a pow-wow with @SSFCRABBITOHS in the next 48 hours, peeps.

Unless he just read my post :lol:

Crazy Steve

Juniors
Only reason i hope we get him is so the scumbags from Bondi don't. But then again i'd like to see another ticking time bomb go to their club.

Ferguson is much better suited to your testicle grabbing, ankle twisting, street sign stealing, car window smashing joke of a club. Perhaps Fergo and big George can compare their appendages over a Baccardi Breeze or four and then post the result on social media. I don't care how good he is, you can have him!!

skeepe

Immortal
Apparently DCE is going to join Barba, Milford, Cam Smith and McCrone at the Broncos next year.

unbreaK

Juniors
My inside sources are telling me Barba is unhappy at the Bulldogs and may be granted a release to join the Brisbane Broncos, you heard it here first.

BranVan3000

Coach
#latemail 22/8: Ferguson linked to Souths, Wallace to Penrith AGAIN, Bowen to Wigan. #farewellHursey #NRL game plan #dontbelate @nrlgameplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts