What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Blake Ferguson to Bulldogs ( don't know whether that's first, fifth or last ) but heard they're putting together a contract offer with strict exit penalties if he wants to leave early

ek999

First Grade
Wouldn't surprise me if true. We were always going to have to find a big name replacement for Barba before we let him go. Folau is still rumoured too, is yet to officialy sgn with the ARU. Apparantly waiting to see if the NRL will have a marquee allowance before signing anything

ek999

First Grade
Best rumour I heard today

Folau to Eels, Bulldogs pay the compo money they got from the Broncos to Parra, Hayne to Bulldogs

You heard it here first

natheel

Coach
Best rumour I heard today

Folau to Eels, Bulldogs pay the compo money they got from the Broncos to Parra, Hayne to Bulldogs

You heard it here first

Actually if that happened I wouldn't mind that much. We wouldn't be losing out with foloucoming.

Won't happen though. But with Haynes recent injuries dogs will hardly see him on the field I think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts