What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Holden Cup Team and junior reps thread, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Colonel, were you happy with the play of our NYC, is this going to be such a big loss?

Need someone who knows our juniors and is much more in tune with discipline and structure, bring back Joe Grima (just a wish)

The Colonel

Immortal
Colonel, were you happy with the play of our NYC, is this going to be such a big loss?

Need someone who knows our juniors and is much more in tune with discipline and structure, bring back Joe Grima (just a wish)

Not particularly happy. Considering though through injury and promotion they rarely had the top team together not completely surprising.

Grima would be great but as Muzz says its not a full time job.

It isn't great however that again we have no continuity in an important development role.

barrygibb

Juniors
Went to the Parra NYC trial yesterday at Cabramatta, saw some pretty good talent on display.

About 4-5 guys that were as good as any 20s players I saw this year

Who knows if Parra are serious about any of them but they went good.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Went to the Parra NYC trial yesterday at Cabramatta, saw some pretty good talent on display.

About 4-5 guys that were as good as any 20s players I saw this year

Who knows if Parra are serious about any of them but they went good.

Who were the 4-5 guys? And did our contracted NYC players have a run?

Did you see any of these guys:
Bevan French
Jack Morris
Blake Harrison
Tepai Moeroa
Nathan Davis
Tyrell Fuimaono
Joey Lussick
Te Aorere Pewhairangi

barrygibb

Juniors
Who were the 4-5 guys? And did our contracted NYC players have a run?

Did you see any of these guys:
Bevan French
Jack Morris
Blake Harrison
Tepai Moeroa
Nathan Davis
Tyrell Fuimaono
Joey Lussick
Te Aorere Pewhairangi

Not sure who they are but there was a good half back, reasonable five eighth, good prop, good back rower and a good centre that I can remember.

No contracted players other than a few who are coming off contract who are playing for a renewal as far as I'm aware.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Poo Poo,

Just to let you know that a certain someone close to me has decided to move on from Parra. The club he chose is closer to his old man's due to an enforced marriage.

Bit crytic, but I sure you and Stagger will get it.

Anyway, my last post on the Parra thread; unless of course a his new club plays Parra in the (semi) finals of a certain comp around April, May; then, the posts will be obviously depend on the result.:D

Over and out. Must say, most of posters on the Parra site are ok.;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Poo Poo,

Just to let you know that a certain someone close to me has decided to move on from Parra. The club he chose is closer to his old man's due to an enforced marriage.

Anyway, my last post on the Parra thread; unless of course a his new club plays Parra in the (semi) finals of a certain comp around April, May; then, the posts will be obviously depend on the result.:D

All the best to your young bloke..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poo Poo,

And you aren't to bad for a merkin without a club ;-)

All the best to your young bloke except when he plays us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts