What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. II: Return of the Special One

HOw many trophies?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haffa

The long season he had last year had an effect on him. He was late coming back due to the confeds cup was injured when he did come back. He's still adapting to the new style the new manager is trying to introduce and Oscar has been playing the house down in his spot.

It's clear in the games he's played he is having trouble pressing when we lose possession. Under Rafa, AVB and RDM our defence consisted of losing the ball then shifting into our defensive shape. It's much the same now except he is asking for more of an energetic pressing style first. Mata will get it eventually.

Game_Breaker

Coach
:lol:

I think this poor bandwagoner forgets that Spurs have won 2 European Cups and Chelsea only 1.

:lol::lol::lol:

Almost feel tempted to make a Twitter account just so I can troll this genius.

He's talking about the European cup, the specific trophy of the UCL, not a European cup

The Tank

Bench

I think this poor bandwagoner forgets that Spurs have won 2 European Cups and Chelsea only 1.

Erm Chelsea have won 5 European trophies to Spurs 4.

Haffa

:roll: What European Cups have you won? Uefa Cup? We have those Cup Winners Cup? Yep we have two of those.

boxhead

First Grade
You are a moron.

Spurs haven't won THE European Cup in any form.

Yeah I failed.

I've seen it too often though, they've been referred to as winning the "European Cup" by official and non-official sources a lot. Forgive my mistake.

Haffa

Nice performance outside of Some trademark Luiz defending.

Hazard and Oscar are in fine form and Eto looks to be finding his feet.

Mong

Post Whore
I keep a look out at who is or isn't scoring across the league so don't feel too special there, or too picked on if you are minded to be like your buddy Jimmy.

Kind of ironic that the goal scored shouldn't have been allowed.

Look on the bright side though, Lukaku didn't score this week :)

Mong

Post Whore
You should probs learn when that saying is used effectively Jimmy.

Random group matches are not that time..

Soz..

Haffa

Good to see him step up now he has competition. Hope he kicks on and keeps scoring.

Oscar's assist for the second was brilliant. He's outshining Mata and is slightly ahead of Hazard as our best so far this season. The kid could end up better than all of them by the end of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts