What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. II: Return of the Special One

HOw many trophies?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: sure, mate. I'm the one coming up with special criteria to avoid a loss to win some Internet debate.:crazy:

Take it up with UEFA not me.

I like Mario Götze has an ankle injury and is out for a month and the special whinger claims that Ramirez shouldn't be sent lol f**king pretenders, 24% possession what a bunch of nuffs

Haffa

:lol: 24% possession 10 men and it still took penalties. And Chelsea are the pretenders?

WireMan

Bench
I was surprised Jose bothered to play a forward this time.

Didn't watch all the game as the rugby was on, but special mention must be made for the Hazard goal.
Lahm didn't just encourage Hazard to cut in (the best part of his game) but basically forced him to. Very poor defence. Then J Boetang showed the world why City got rid of him by being hopelessly late to stop him. Nice finish.

Ramires does that every game. For some reason in the prem, it is illegal to book him.

Nice to see Jose having another cry. Suck it up princess, their is always another ground to park your bus on.

:lol: 24% possession 10 men and it still took penalties. And Chelsea are the pretenders?

Without Cech the score would be 5-1 and you know it.

Besides, without penalties and a 121st minute equaliser the whinging one wouldn't have had the epic meltdown that he did.

Even the Bayern players admitted they dug deep for Pep rather than the trophy :D

Haffa

You have to imagine Lakaku requested the loan after being told he'll have a reduced role. His head strong nature has shown previously.

Jimbo

Immortal
José obviously thinks that three strikers plus Schurrle is enough

4-2-3-1 is the plan then. Ba can concentrate on the League Cup and early FA Cup rounds, while Torres and Eto'o take care of everything else

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lukaku is one of my favourite players.

He's an outstanding striker with all the attributes and I can't figure out why he hasnt
t been given an extended opportunity at Chelsea.

He was brilliant for WBA last season.

Haffa

I'll be ok with it if Eto'o is anywhere near his Inter form, he's a little bit of an unknown at present. I don't think I could handle another season of Nando leading our line.

Haffa

1 goal doesn't cover for the fact he's been shite the rest of the preseason/season. He's had his glimpses of returning to form in the past and produced nothing.

Mong

Post Whore
Lol

1 goal and everything is forgotten..

Some folk are easily pleased..

Although its almost seems like jimmy refuses to acknowledge this is an issue in the first place..

Mong

Post Whore
What have you lot done to Torres?

Another premier league game and another failure to score.. Last time I saw, he was only like 17 games short of how many games he played for Liverpool, but had scored about 50 less goals..

It will be even less games difference now, but still approx 50 goals different.

Incredible form reversal..

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
tumbleweed-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.