What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo & Sponsorship Thread II

The Tank

Bench
article-0-18CE0BD300000578-988_634x418.jpg

Doesn't have it here, replaced by WC logo

Prometheus

Juniors
I have both the cotton and sublimated versions of the 2012 Kangaroos jersey and they both use the real coat of arms.

thorson1987

Coach
I have both the cotton and sublimated versions of the 2012 Kangaroos jersey and they both use the real coat of arms.

This one

images

http://www.dpmc.gov.au/guidelines/docs/CCoA_guidelines.pdf

5. USE BY SPORTING BODIES

Australian representative national sporting teams participating in international competitions may seek the Australian Government?s permission to display the Arms on their uniforms.

Requestsshould be directed to the Honours, Symbols and Territories Branch in writing by an authorised officer of the team and supply:

?the name of the team, and

?the location, dates and the name of the competition.

Only teams recognised by the Australian Sports Commission may be permitted to use the Arms or where, after consultation with the Commission, the Minister or his or her delegate is satisfied that it is appropriate for a team to receive permission.

Permission, where granted, will allow the Arms to be displayed by representative sports persons on their playing and dress uniforms and by accompanying officials on their dress uniforms.

Permission will not extend to use on merchandise and sponsors material.

Each approval is for one competition only. However, approval may be given for more than one competition where competitions of a like kind occur within a short period of time or sequentially within a given overseas tour.

Each request will be dealt with on a case by case basis and requests will usually only be considered within four months of the commencement date of the competition.

Should approval be granted, the name and the dates of the competition must be shown immediately under the Arms on the dress and playing uniforms. No advertising material or sponsorship is to be positioned near the Arms and no words or images are to

be positioned above the Arms.

Also never knew about this.

Should approval be granted, the name and the dates of the competition must be shown immediately under the Arms on the dress and playing uniforms. No advertising material or sponsorship is to be positioned near the Arms and no words or images are tobe positioned above the Arms.

Craegus

Juniors
But its an ireland home game. Makes no sense.

The game may be played in Ireland, however Australia is the home team. The team with the highest ranking gains the home classification for their games, so Australia is the home team for all of it's group games.

Saint Doc

Coach
I can't believe there is so much talk about the coat of arms???

Up until this year, all supporters jerseys have had the real coat of arms.

I have 3 different jerseys that all have it.

This year, either the new guidelines were introduced, or the guidelines were enforced for the first time with regards to rugby league. It was extensively discussed when the CCC jerseys were released.

Don't know what else there is to say

GAZF

First Grade
I'd seriously keep those socks over those shorts. The V's on them are obnoxiously large.

Saint Doc

Coach
Do Australia's shorts and socks make it the WORST uniform in the WC?

Great jersey, but cam smith sticks out like dogs balls thanks to those shorts. Just unbelievably bad

rlwc.jpg

Latest posts