What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo & Sponsorship Thread II

LESStar58

Referee
Yeah i've been hassling them for it this week. They're trying to fix a problem where it won't let you ship to Australia.

Oh really? I tried to order earlier and it wouldn't let me. A friend of mine is over there working at the tournament and I was gonna send them to her hotel and then give them to me when she gets back but if it gets fixed I may not need to do that!

DeeJ

Bench
SetHeight275-away-dragons.jpg

What moron thought it was better to have the hoop up that high when it could have gone lower and integrated the sponsor within it at the same time highlighting it more.

What moron thought it was better to have the hoop up that high when it could have gone lower and integrated the sponsor within it at the same time highlighting it more.

Dunno. I quite like the high hoop, but without the hint of chevron coming down over the heart. Wouldn't mind a Bronc's alternate in gold with a high hoop. Think there was something like that in the "design an U/20s jersey comp".

tumbidragon

First Grade
The white hoop was placed so high, in order to show the red V on the left part of the chest, beneath the club emblem. A smart and subtle way to tie the new away strip to our main heritage strip. I personally don't mind it ;-)

DeeJ

Bench
The white hoop was placed so high, in order to show the red V on the left part of the chest, beneath the club emblem. A smart and subtle way to tie the new away strip to our main heritage strip. I personally don't mind it ;-)

I guess I can't complain after seeing the Broncos MS Paint away jersey.

hellteam

First Grade
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but one thing I'm really enjoying jersey-wise at this World Cup is the standardised number font accross all teams.

Not saying that the specific number font they've chosen is especially great, but I really like the idea.

I've always liked it how EPL, a-league etc have the same fonts with all teams, and would like to see it brought in by the NRL.

GAZF

First Grade
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but one thing I'm really enjoying jersey-wise at this World Cup is the standardised number font accross all teams.

Not saying that the specific number font they've chosen is especially great, but I really like the idea.

I've always liked it how EPL, a-league etc have the same fonts with all teams, and would like to see it brought in by the NRL.

Looks good. I'd like to see teams either go with a league-wide number style or put some effort into their number typefaces, can't stand the current trend of impact style numbers:

ng-gall-raiders-20130413230428515613-600x400.jpg

Getting number font from your windows installation is lazy.

If we were to go with a single league-wide numbering system, I'd prefer to see more of a block-style.

Saint Doc

Coach
Tell me this isn't true.

Just saw this photo on Facebook. It is a white NZ jersey with the WC final details embroided. Please don't tell me that after 100 years of NZ vs Aus in black vs green, that all of the sudden we need alternate jerseys? Anyone know anything about this? Pray to the football gods its not true!!

a25cfa5e6e808b05ee611a29656bfe20.jpg

Diesel

Referee
That is shithouse, I remember NZ played in white if it was against Scotland (or vice versa) but that is seriously wrong against Australia.

If BZ win however they will be extremely rare jerseys

thorson1987

Coach
Tell me this isn't true.

Just saw this photo on Facebook. It is a white NZ jersey with the WC final details embroided. Please don't tell me that after 100 years of NZ vs Aus in black vs green, that all of the sudden we need alternate jerseys? Anyone know anything about this? Pray to the football gods its not true!!

a25cfa5e6e808b05ee611a29656bfe20.jpg

I'm guessing they would only be used during warm up.

They have also posted the usual black jersey with the match details on it.

1451461_1431970493685491_1295285045_n.png

goodplayer

Juniors

dragons played in that jersey the other week. i agree with u. its not the best :eek:

Latest posts