What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines jersey

64 Dragon

Coach
I want us to play in our white with the RED V every time we play, regardless of what competition it is. Then again, that's just me.

bottle

Coach
Not keen on the 9's.
Like the away strip though, given that we have to have one, apparently.

possm

Coach
I want us to play in our white with the RED V every time we play, regardless of what competition it is. Then again, that's just me.

I agree. And if we had to have an away coour because the opposition has white, it should be the Illawarra colours.

God-King Dean

Immortal
will they be for sale? I'd consider buying one....

My collection so far. The one at the far end is barely white and is pretty much falling apart. Got it in the early 90s and was the only one I had up until early 2Ks. So it got worn out pretty much. Can hardly even tell it had Penfolds written on it....
9z3y.jpg

It's my life's great regret that I never bought the blood & bandages jersey in the middle there. Loved that jersey. Does anyone know if there's somewhere that still sells it.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Actually I saw that away jersey about a month ago and made my feelings of disgust apparent on JA, however just seeing it again for the first time and I have to say it is growing on me.

mt.wellington

Juniors
will they be for sale? I'd consider buying one....

My collection so far. The one at the far end is barely white and is pretty much falling apart. Got it in the early 90s and was the only one I had up until early 2Ks. So it got worn out pretty much. Can hardly even tell it had Penfolds written on it....
9z3y.jpg

Love to see your jerseys posted up on my page. We are yet to have a Dragons supporter

https://www.facebook.com/RugbyLeagueJerseys