What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think there is any doubt you're a troll.

Now toddle of and go find some where else to play.

saint.nick

Coach
I dont think there is any doubt you're a troll.

Now toddle of and go find some where else to play.

:lol::lol::lol:
Do you even know what a troll is? I was happy to debate that dive, but you started acting like a child. Admit it, you brought this all upon yourself, yet you're actually trying to take a moral high ground. Otherwise, a simple,
"I wish to speak of this topic no more" would have sufficed.
If anyone has been a troll, it's you.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It must be nearly your bed time, big dog has just turned in for the night.

boxhead

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol:
Do you even know what a troll is? I was happy to debate that dive, but you started acting like a child. Admit it, you brought this all upon yourself, yet you're actually trying to take a moral high ground. Otherwise, a simple,
"I wish to speak of this topic no more" would have sufficed.
If anyone has been a troll, it's you.

The amusing thing here is that you are still going on about this a week after it happened :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It wasn't a head butt in the "smash his nose across his face" style head butt, more a Pardew style one. Dnipro player only has himself to blame really. Vetonghen going down like he hit him with a bat was a cat act. Diego costa would've been proud.

saint.nick

Coach
The amusing thing here is that you are still going on about this a week after it happened :lol:

Look ya silly merkin. I only tuned into this debate while other users were still participating. If you knew you'd be so upset about people still talking about it then maybe you should have installed a bloody deadline. Twizzle doesn't have a f**king clue, so he's using good ol' recycled lines to ward me off. Frankly, I'm talking to spuds fans anyway.

saint.nick

Coach
It wasn't a head butt in the "smash his nose across his face" style head butt, more a Pardew style one. Dnipro player only has himself to blame really. Vetonghen going down like he hit him with a bat was a cat act. Diego costa would've been proud.

It was not a bloody head butt at all!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It was not a bloody head butt at all!

I've only just seen the incident for the first time on ESPN and you clearly see the Dnipro player move his head towards vertonghen. Vertonghen goes down from something that would've tickled more than it hurt. But that doesn't change the fact the Dnipro bloke f**ked up by giving vertonghen the opportunity to cat out and drop.

boxhead

First Grade
Look ya silly merkin. I only tuned into this debate while other users were still participating. If you knew you'd be so upset about people still talking about it then maybe you should have installed a bloody deadline. Twizzle doesn't have a f**king clue, so he's using good ol' recycled lines to ward me off. Frankly, I'm talking to spuds fans anyway.

Says the guy who brought it up three days after everyone else had stopped talking about it :lol:

I'm sorry, I think you don't understand the meaning of "amusing". Watching you constantly argue with Twiz about something that no-one - except you - even really cares about anymore is just hilarious. Why do you think Twiz can't be bothered fully replying to you?

:lol:

As to the "headbutt", it was very much a Pardew love tap. Nothing really in it, but stupid nonetheless. Vertonghen has a habit of making a meal of things like that, which no Spurs fan is proud of.

Oh, right, because Spurs fans are the ones with the reputation.....might want to go check out the litany of fails that is RAWK. Liverpool fans are the laughing stock of the Premier League club forums.

saint.nick

Coach
Says the guy who brought it up three days after everyone else had stopped talking about it :lol:

I'm sorry, I think you don't understand the meaning of "amusing". Watching you constantly argue with Twiz about something that no-one - except you - even really cares about anymore is just hilarious. Why do you think Twiz can't be bothered fully replying to you?

:lol:

As to the "headbutt", it was very much a Pardew love tap. Nothing really in it, but stupid nonetheless. Vertonghen has a habit of making a meal of things like that, which no Spurs fan is proud of.

Oh, right, because Spurs fans are the ones with the reputation.....might want to go check out the litany of fails that is RAWK. Liverpool fans are the laughing stock of the Premier League club forums.

Congratulations, you are one of a few spuds fans on this forum that made me realise you actually exist in this country.

Deacon

First Grade
Can we move on from this Head Butt Saga(clear as day by the rules) and charged appropriately so. Jans gamesmanship is what I think you should of been questioning saint nick, but sadly you've well and truly missed that boat. Troll Fail

Lets get this thread back on track...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, lets talk about our dream run, Chel$ki, Goons, Scousers and Benfica all in the next month

saint.nick

Coach
It's clear as day to everyone that Vert. used blatant gamesmanship, so there really was no point trying to debate that with anyone. I think people need to refine their own definition of what a troll is; you can't call it a troll fail if I wasn't trying to be a troll :lol: See you around on the Dragons forum.

Mong

Post Whore
yeh, lets talk about our dream run, Chel$ki, Goons, Scousers and Benfica all in the next month

Personally I'm looking forward to round 37.

Beating your lot three times over the course of one season would be sweet as. Perhaps they will move the game to your place to even things up a bit..

No, wait. :lol:

Almost as funny as Jose bitching about 19th century football when his lot couldn't beat west ham at home either.

hellteam

First Grade
Seems like a pretty standard formula for us in big game. Play decent, mistake, penalty, red card, game over.

Latest posts