What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like a pretty standard formula for us in big game. Play decent, mistake, penalty, red card, game over.

its not as though we need a crystal ball and the sends offs that we get are a bit of a joke

hard enough to play Chel$ki with 11 players at home, no chance with 10

Haffa

Thoughts on Sherwood's comments about his players?

Makes a change for a manager to slaughter them in public, their defending was embarrassing, particularly the last goal. I like the way he talks, seems like a decent guy and he's obviously very passionate which any fan can relate to. First Spurs manager I've liked since Hoddle.

He probably knows he's gone at the end of the season

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The fans are divided, some saying he should save that for the change rooms and some liking that he is a very honest manager.

None of which helps him retain his job so maybe he can see the writing on the wall.

He wont be gone though, we think he will stay as coach but not manager.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You blokes can celebrate your 3 points against us. Our game will be reffed by Mike Dean. Famous Arsenal hater.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So once again we appeal the red card (Kaboul) and once again the decision is rescinded.

Thats 2 in a row ffs, yet all the points still apply.

Sick of these pathetic decisions going against us as if things aren't hard enough.

Jimbo

Immortal
Jeez, this week is going from bad to worse for you blokes

Hopefully you can turn it around on Sunday...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well we can forget about Europa for another year

we just looked uninterested this morning

andrew057

First Grade
BKd5rsDCcAA3_Ap.jpg:large

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well that selling your best player and replacing him with several average players thing worked out well for you lot I see...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so we are worth a fortune and have a strong financial future

shame we cant win a game of footy

making and managing money has never been an issue for Levy, its what he does best

Mong

Post Whore
There were stories last night of Spurs enquiring about buying Upton park...

I find that hard to believe.. I think.