The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TooheysNew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, Any chance we can get a mod appointed in the Panthers sub forum? We are getting a few mouth breathers pushing the envelope. I'm happy to do it or someone else that's in their regularly would do.
    Thanks
    Hi there, I know you just PM'd me. Was it to test if it was working for me and I could reply? Sorry to post it here but I wasn't sure where else to do it if that's okay.

If so, I can still not reply but thanks anyway.
    TooheysNew
    TooheysNew
    Odd. It's a bug - you aren't intentionally blocked. Give me a minute to check it out.
    callmack1
    callmack1
    Okay, thank you very much, I appreciate it mate.
    Hi Coby. A friend recommended I contact you. Can't via PM because my PM function has been disabled.
    Short story is I was banned for a couple of weeks. (unfairly but hey whatever) Returned to find I can't access the Dragons forum or Jubilee Avenue. PMed a couple of mods to ask why and now I can't PM anybody.
    Simple question. Is the Dragons forum ban permanent?
    Need to know. A bit tired of logging on to find no Dragons content.
    I didn't notice your visitor message until now. I remember getting an email about it and thinking you managed to send a ghost PM or something. Sup?
    Very short and succinct answer Coby, but sadly incorrect. Still I see you are very young, 25 it says. Wisdom they say comes with age. On that basis, I must be a genius. Good night Coby
    Dear Coby,
    You did castigate me today on the Knight's forum. May I have an explanation as to why you took such exception to my post? I never use unsavoury language. I am 80 year of age, disabled, and live in a nursing home. I just wonder if you are being a bit harsh on a feeble old man. My brain and wit are the only things that I have left. Why did I displease you so?
    Sincerely Old_Timer
    i am not very happy

and b4 u chuck a hissy fit no i did not create a new account

i joined under this username:

so i must hav forgot about it

anyway i was jus gettin along with every1 in the forum 7s i wrote an article

then i find out im banned for message bombin n report function

well.. i msged people to try join a team. is that a crime>

and 2ndly, i reported diablow for postin my myspace details as i recall that is against the rules am i rite??

please give me an explanation

i am bein reasonable but it seems whoever banned me is not

and after u banned me last time i had long hard think n i want to contribute more 2 the forum

so pls write bak to me i await ur answerss

thanks
    was it you or twizzle who deleted me CobyDelaney, please reinstall my Dirty Sanchez profile man im really upset bout this
    Hi Coby, did you get that email from Kaz? I forwarded it too you yesterday.

Regards

marc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest posts