What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘Name his own price’: Roosters star tipped to hit open market as rivals line up to land $1.8m blow

TheRev

Coach
At the very least hopefully this makes the Roosters (or Broncos) pay proper money.. though a player like this would get all the TPA's, pub shared, cheap housing for family members etc..

I would love to see him go to market properly though... apparently Politis is flying up to visit his parents next week or something.

Gareth67

First Grade
$1.5 million a year for 5 years would be a bargain compared to Hunt. He has ticker and football smarts.
He would be the best signing in many years and worth his weight in gold . However the reality is that the little bloke requires some big mobile forwards to protect him so as to play his natural attacking game .

I'd love Sam but it's a risk as no-one immune from injury

1.5 mil out of the base cap of11.4mil 2025
A tad over 13% on one player in a 30 man squad.

It smells a bit like Ben Hunt mark 2 but hey, Sam ain't coming to the Dragons, but we can all keep dreaming. :D

Dragons4me

Juniors
At the very least hopefully this makes the Roosters (or Broncos) pay proper money.. though a player like this would get all the TPA's, pub shared, cheap housing for family members etc..

I would love to see him go to market properly though... apparently Politis is flying up to visit his parents next week or something.
** duplicated **

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Forget it fellas...there's no way he's coming to us.....Sorry wishful thinking......when was the last time we got someone we were hoping for.....I mean of note, not some journeyman or a discard