What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05: the season of inter

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I've been away for a few days in Adelaide and once again, Inter live up to expectations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another year of failure for the Perdenti. Chievo lost their coach and best player. :D

Great results, Montellaaaaaaaaaaa is back. :D

Craig

Juniors
At least we didn't draw to Livorno like AC Milan did :lol: :lol:

Interesting to watch The World Game on Sunday, and Tony Palumbo gave Roma no chance. No doubt you probably think he has no idea what he is talking about ;-)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I didn't watch TWG, but I usually like Palumbo and what he has to say.

Let him write Roma off. Don't ask me how you can write a team off that contains the likes of Chivu, Mexes, Totti and Cassano. ;-)

We will do well this season - top 4 finish and CL football again next season. :D

mjdj

Juniors
Carini played for Inter yet?

:lol:

as you say hybrid -
No adriano = inter relegation material.

half

Coach
um, if inter didn't have adriano, they would have surely bought another great striker

take the best striker out of any team and they won't look near as good

go roma. what a display lol

ps. cassano - what a pathetic bitch lol

Craig

Juniors
And Roma will be lucky to stay in the CL after that coin throwing incident and their lose to Dynamo Kiev.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
um, if inter didn't have adriano, they would have surely bought another great striker

take the best striker out of any team and they won't look near as good

go roma. what a display lol

ps. cassano - what a pathetic bitch lol

Pfft, I'll repeat Inter - Adriano = relegation. You know it. I know it. Inter know it. ;-)

Cassano is a little b1tch, but he'll be back.

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Pfft, I'll repeat Inter - Adriano = relegation. You know it. I know it. Inter know it. ;-)

Cassano is a little b1tch, but he'll be back.

So how come they never got relegated when Adriano was on loan at Parma and Fliorintina?

half

Coach
craig, hybrid is just making up absurd things about inter to cover the patheticness of roma

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Because Vieri was a good player back then.

Vieri these days couldn't hit a cows a.r.s.e with a banjo. ;-)

He is infected with a virus I like to call Perdentitis, which causes players to miss penalties, tap-ins, scudetto's and makes defenders go for the player instead of the ball (Materazzi).

The time that this infection takes place on players during their stay at Appiano Gentile varies. It could take years, it could take months.

As we have seen so far this season, Vieri has well and truly been cursed with the disease now after 4 years in La Pinetina. Adriano is only a newcomer so it is very rare for a player to be infected so early in his career at Perdenti FC.

The cure is well known to supporters and players alike, but undertaking it takes one big dose of courage. Turning your back on Massimo and joining Juventus in Turin (Cannavaro) or showering in success across the city via Turati (Seedorf, Pirlo) are the two quickest cure of this contagious syndrome.

As it is, very few players are immune to one of the most contagious diseases in the football world so players able to perform in La Pinetina are few and far between. Currently the only known players with immunities to Perdentitis is their captain Javier Zanetti and newcomer Adriano.

half

Coach
geez, there's so little going wrong with inter right now that you're having to make up really lame stuff and even laugh at inter for winning, whereas roma is giving me scandal after scandal to play with

i'd just like to thank the football gods

nibbs

Bench
Roma is in disgrace as per usual. i can't believe you stand by them, when they aren't even worth it

Craig

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Because Vieri was a good player back then.

Vieri these days couldn't hit a cows a.r.s.e with a banjo. ;-)

He is infected with a virus I like to call Perdentitis, which causes players to miss penalties, tap-ins, scudetto's and makes defenders go for the player instead of the ball (Materazzi).

The time that this infection takes place on players during their stay at Appiano Gentile varies. It could take years, it could take months.

As we have seen so far this season, Vieri has well and truly been cursed with the disease now after 4 years in La Pinetina. Adriano is only a newcomer so it is very rare for a player to be infected so early in his career at Perdenti FC.

The cure is well known to supporters and players alike, but undertaking it takes one big dose of courage. Turning your back on Massimo and joining Juventus in Turin (Cannavaro) or showering in success across the city via Turati (Seedorf, Pirlo) are the two quickest cure of this contagious syndrome.

As it is, very few players are immune to one of the most contagious diseases in the football world so players able to perform in La Pinetina are few and far between. Currently the only known players with immunities to Perdentitis is their captain Javier Zanetti and newcomer Adriano.

:roll:

Worst post ever personally.

Now what is it with Roma fans, does thuggery come with the season ticket?

Latest posts