What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

04/05: the season of inter

half

Coach
cordoba and cannavaro would be first preference. but as they are both short, matrix will play games against taller strikers. or something. cordoba could well move to left back in these circumstances

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Well if Inter were smart, they'd play Cannavaro and Burdisso in the centre, with Zanetti on the right and either Coco or Favalli on the left.

Materazzi and Cordoba are hacks.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
half said:
i can kinda understand your hate towards matrix, but cordoba really is awesome

I've seen Cordoba numerous times and he hasnt impressed me at all.

I think he must have attended the Materazzi school of butchery sometime in the last few years. ;-)

My highlight of him last year was seeing Cassano tear him a new arsehole in the 4-1 drubbing. :D He couldnt stop him, so he resorted to foul play and was sent off for chopping in the box.

8)

half

Coach
MILAN - Adriano and Dejan Stankovic inspired the Nerazzurri to a 4-1 win at home Basel on Tuesday evening to secure an aggregate 5-2 victory which sees Inter through to the group stage of the Champions League.

toot toot

beep beep

*runs hands through fro*

Craig

Juniors
Yep and apparently Dejan Stankovic and Adriano were awesome - again!

These two would have to be two of the best signings Inter have made in the last couple of years.

Apparently Alvaro recoba scored a cracker of a goal that won us the tie and the match. For Australia Mihle Sterjovski scored Basle's goal.

See hybrid Inter can play attacking football.

Matias Almeyda has joined Brescia on a free transfer.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Inter minus Adriano = Relegation. ;-)

Adriano is a fantastic player. Shame he is wasting his life at the Perdenti.

Craig

Juniors
Inter are not solely depent on him, and they did alright when he was at Parma.

And what should he go to? Roma? :roll:

You are kidding yourself.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Did I say he should go to Roma? :roll:

As I have repeatedly said, Inter will not win the Scudetto with Moratti involved in the club. So Adriano won't be winning much ;-)

Without him, Inter would struggle - you're kidding yourself if you don't think so. Just like Roma would struggle without Totti, Juventus without Nedved, Milan without Shevchenko etc. etc.

Craig

Juniors
Looks like Fabio Cannavaro is off to Juventus :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why don't managers just play somebody in the Champions League Qualifyers therefore making him cup tied and therefore Juventus would lose interest in him?

half

Coach
i don't see why we should help out juventus. unless we honestly think cannavaro will suck for them

Craig

Juniors
He hasn't gone yet thankfully.

We are supposed to be getting their goal keeper in a swap deal, but he is on loan at Standard Liege to get a EU Passport (he is from Uruguay).

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Big day on the market.

Ibrahimovic to Juventus
Mido to Roma
Cannavaro to Juventus
Miccoli to Fiorentina
Mexes finally confirmed to Roma

half

Coach
woohoo. i guess this paves the may for maximum matrix in the middle. toot toot!