What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

07 Jersey

Father Ted

First Grade
gorilla said:
Selling the business - not going out backward. Got a buyer and all - settle in early january.

Not cut out for this town. I'll recoup in Sydney for a year or so (got a job lined up already for january - an absolute cracker [tell you about it one match this year]) and then re-look around for new things.

Red is supposed to strike fear into opponents subconscious - Danish Vickings used to smear red paint around their groins before going into battle, didjahno ?

I'll paint my naughty bit's red if I thought it would put a bit of Hagar the horrible in our team , normally when I go red down south it's the result of poor fitting undies . P.S I'm glad your not going out the wrong way mate .

The 2007 St. George Illawarra jerseys.

07auth12.jpg
07auth1.jpg

For comparison, the 06 jerseys. The different style of photograph makes comparing the size of the V difficult.

home_jersey1.jpg
Alt_Jersey1.jpg

Still, if you compare the location of the St George Illawarra/Telstra Premiership logos on the V it's quite obvious that the 2007 V is longer. Similarly the goatee is longer on the 07 version and there is obviously less blank white space at the bottom of the jersey.

The changes are 3/5th's of F#ck all.

I'm well overdue for a new jersey, the old Integral Energy model with no11 on the back is gonna get turfed. Bought it the day before the 99 grand final, and I've been suspicious of it ever since.

Wanna see the Anzac Day kit first before deciding, I've liked most of our previous ones - with the 2005 jersey easily the best.