What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ2 Sat :: Sea Eagles 32 Warriors 6 (NZW eliminated) @ SFS

Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'm not disappointed. We made the top eight despite being under strength for most of the year. First 8th placed team to beat the 1st placed team, only our third ever grand final qualifier.

Under 20s and first grade making grand final qualifiers. I'm very happy with this season. Something else to build on.

camsmith

Juniors
I maintain, there's no shame in this loss.

If Manly don't win next week it will be deadset criminal.

If they dont win next week it will be because they've been beaten by a better side. Same if Melbourne lose. Not criminal either way (unless we see a repeat of '06).

Manly would have to be favourites considering the players we have out.

Love how people are spinning our 28-0 win last night.

cupid

Juniors
If they dont win next week it will be because they've been beaten by a better side. Same if Melbourne lose. Not criminal either way (unless we see a repeat of '06).

Not to take anything away from your win, but the media are laughable , with comments like 'Perfect Storm' I thought your performance was average at best.

t1tan

Juniors

FMD,whos whinging now?
Get over it

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Now Melbourne, Manly and the Warriors are going to show you how to win and lose with class.

Pay close attention.

Kiki

First Grade
god that was bloody awful. warriors? hello? did u even get on the plane to sydney? how dissapointing.

congrats to Manly tho. im on team manly now.

Dutchy

Immortal
Warriors didnt deserve to go out like that. Wiki deserved better.

Hard Luck Warriors, Wish you the best in 09.

Damn we played well tonight. Happy with that, hopefully we step up again going into next week.

wittyfan

Referee
I think they just like to get at me! :lol:

Witty was trying hard but it was a bit hard when most of your teammates were flat.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Congratulations Manly. The Warriors were brave and tried hard, but to make and win a grand final you need a complete team which the Warriors don't have with our current halves situation. Considering the Storm's injury/suspension issues I think Manly should go on to win it and deservedly so.

The Warriors didn't choke and they performed as well as they were allowed to. Sometimes the bounce of the ball doesn't go a teams way such as with the Vatuvei no try and then the Stewart break that led to Manly's first try. That's football and I'm proud of what the Warriors have achieved this year and considering the signings they've made they should continue to be a force next year.

If there's one saving grace it might be that Witt will never see a first grade jersey for the Warriors again. Simply atrocious. Manly exposed him on defence and with the ball in hand he was even worse. I hope Kemp is a decent goalkicker because that would remove Witt's only reason for being in the team.

Again, congratulations Manly and best of luck in the GF.

t1tan

Juniors
Warriors didnt deserve to go out like that. Wiki deserved better.

Hard Luck Warriors, Wish you the best in 09.

Damn we played well tonight. Happy with that, hopefully we step up again going into next week.
See,this shows the difference between melbourne and other teams.
Gracious in victory..it makes a change.

Kiki

First Grade
i was just thinking that. most teams fans are gracious in victory......except the storm.

Kiki

First Grade
hmmm no. its not the last few weeks. its all the time. and manly fans get heaps of ribbing but they are usually pretty nice about it.

Latest posts