What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ2 Sat :: Sea Eagles 32 Warriors 6 (NZW eliminated) @ SFS

Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
hmmm no. its not the last few weeks. its all the time. and manly fans get heaps of ribbing but they are usually pretty nice about it.

Roosters fans get hammered all the time too but I havn't seen it as bad as with the Storm recently.

Garts

Bench
It is not my bloody wedding, I would not be so stupid to schedule a wedding on the gf.

Biscuits

Juniors
f**k that. dont go. Thers a 40% chance the marriage wont last 5 years. Can they give you your moment back. F uck em.
on another note.. im sitting there with 5 minutes left thinking "could i be any happier" when a text comes through. "i have a spare members ticket for the gf. Want to go". Needless to say spontaneous explosion downstairs

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Great win for Manly, over the moon. But unfortunately it wont mean much if we can't get up next sunday... Heres hoping we can!! As much as I hate them, Melbourne are a champion team (Smith or no Smith) and we'll have to be at our absolute best!!

The warriors should be proud of what they have done in the back end of the season. They have made history winning the 1st v 8th clash and have shown some great signs for the future. I think they are building something special in NZ, and will be a huge force in '09.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Great night, great crowd. Geez we made a racket. Lets hope we haven't played our GF a week early like last year.

I'd like to echo the comments regarding Wiki - shame he had to go like that.

salvy71

Juniors
That was an awesome performance from Manly - had premiership written all over it , but they have to get past a champion team to win it .......should be a close and gripping grand final next week .
Well done to the Warriors for a great year .

Rovelli

Bench
I don't think we played THAT badly; i.e. 7 tries to 1, but Manly were on fire last night. No team would have beaten them last night, even the Storm.

Warriors didn't get too many opportunities due to Manly's suffocating defence, and we blew the first opportunity of the match with a Bell strip.

Manly are a great team, the Stewart brothers are great, they've got speed on the wings, Lyon's come a long way, Orford was great apart from his kicking, and they've got a mobile but bruising forward pack that I hope will go all the way.

Rovelli

Bench
To get to a preliminary final with the 6 and 7 we have fielded week after week is nothing short of amazing. The way we dug ourselves into a big hole, then climbed out of it has always been what the Warriors have tended to do.

Still, an amazing win over the Storm in Week 1, then a dominant second-half against the Roosters showed how far we had come from earlier in the season. That said, losing a game out from the Grand Final hurts.

Hopefully if we get here once again next season, we will hurt and be hell-bent on going at least a step further than we did.