What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: GFQ2 Sat :: Sea Eagles 32 Warriors 6 (NZW eliminated) @ SFS

Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cletus

First Grade
Damn I'm nervous. Manly are supposed to win it comfortably but I think the Warriors are a good chance tonight. I'm hoping for a boring game, Manly up by 20 after ten minutes.
I hope the Warriors take out the title if they beat us, Melbourne look vulnerable this year.

Kiki

First Grade
i think im cheering for the warriors. i like manly but those bearded bitches are just AWESOME.

t1tan

Juniors
What is it with the face fuzz?
I thought all the chickies liked their men clean shaven

Kiki

First Grade
hmm most girls do. but they have no idea. we LOVE beards at errol. davey williams is our patron saint!

i think its more what it represents than the actual beard itself. it means that a guy isnt so vain and looks obsessed to worry about being clean shaven. in a game full of hairless daniel conns, that is sexy as hell.

Scorpio30

Bench
hmm most girls do. but they have no idea. we LOVE beards at errol. davey williams is our patron saint!

i think its more what it represents than the actual beard itself. it means that a guy isnt so vain and looks obsessed to worry about being clean shaven. in a game full of hairless daniel conns, that is sexy as hell.

In reality it just tickles too much doesnt it.

wittyfan

Referee
In today's paper they described Witty's growth as a "saucy little moustache" and that he now looks like a poster boy for XXX movies! :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
In today's paper they described Witty's growth as a "saucy little moustache" and that he now looks like a poster boy for XXX movies! :lol:

HAHAHA a saucy little moustache. omg that is gold. i love that he grew a suprise ginger mo and just kept it. what a champ.

i dunno scorpio ive never been with a man who has a beard. YET!

Latest posts