What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: Origin 1 :: NSW 18 QLD 10 @ ANZ

Origin 1 Result :: Blues v Maroons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Wow- that second man play of Qlds is getting a little tedious. Bellamy must of watched some video of last years series where its been recycled from. Hunts been great in defence but given Thurston is doing 3/4s of f**k all another playmaking option would be good. Anyway/... goooo Qlder

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Great half of footy from the blues, their defence is winning it for them. Cooper, Gasnier and Wallace have all played much better than I expected.

Butters

Bench
Thurston and Hunt = Failure

If they cant pull something out of their ass in the 2nd half the halves for game 2 should be Prince and Cronk.

Apey

Staff member
Great defence so far from the blues. Buderus seems to be making a few silly errors in attack but defensively he is playing great.

'tis only the first half, but atm QLD are looking a little flat however they improved towards the end.

Come on Blues :D

Big Pete

Referee
Well played Blues.

What can I say? The Maroons have been awfully soft. Only Hunt, Myles and Tate have aimed up here tonight. Slater has a lot to do to sway my opinion of him. Smith really has to get on the front foot, so far he has been horrible.

roughyedspud

Coach
i'd swap cutie,inglis & falou around..

move inglis to 6,falou to center & cutie to the wing...

as daley just said,cutie is their to service the outside backs but he is'nt..

Engine

Juniors
Slater has not played this badly for a loooong time.

However, nsw are chokeaholics.

GO QLD!!!

Latest posts