What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R1 Sat :: Knights 30 Raiders 14 @ EnergyAustralia

Knights v Raiders - Round 1 Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
f**k me no wonder Raiders fans are called sore losers, you two are carrying on like dribblers.

Fact is regardless of the referee's performance (which I agree has been woeful), we have looked like absolute sh*te and fully deserve to lose this game. We've been terrible.

bileduct

Coach
I Bleed Green said:
f**k me no wonder Raiders fans are called sore losers, you two are carrying on like dribblers.

Fact is regardless of the referee's performance (which I agree has been woeful), we have looked like absolute sh*te and fully deserve to lose this game. We've been terrible.
That's what I said above, you clown.

f**k off IBG, I said one thing all night, and all of a sudden you think im the reason raiders supporters are sore losers? What I said was true at that point, and mate, if you dont like it, then dont f**kin read it, but dont put me in the same basket as skeepe who is carrying on like a clown....idiot.

skeepe

Immortal
Final score:

Newcastle Knights 30 (Simpkins 3, De Las Heras, Wicks tries, Gidley 5 goals)
Raiders 14 (Purtell 2, Withers tries, Carney goal)

skeepe

Immortal
Oh I totally agree that the Raiders were nowhere near deserving of a win... just so frustrating when so many blatantly obvious calls go against us. Yet again.

NthKnight

Ha ha ha Fair dinkum Skeepe you are the worst loser ever

Much respect to Withers for staying out on the field when he was obviously in so much pain. Champion effort from the little fella

bileduct

Coach
skeepe said:
Final score:

Newcastle Knights 30 (Simpkins 3, De Las Heras, Wicks tries, Gidley 5 goals)
Raiders 14 (Purtell 2, Withers tries, Carney goal)
Knock it off, twat.

Only two of Newcastle's tries were questionable.

Regardless of the referee's performance we did not play well enough to win the game. It's as simple as that.

skeepe

Immortal
bileduct said:
Knock it off, twat.

Only two of Newcastle's tries were questionable.

Regardless of the referee's performance we did not play well enough to win the game. It's as simple as that.

There were 4 tries that shouldn't have been given.

1. Naiqama drops the ball over the line
2. NFL-style pass to Vuna
3. Tongue grounds the ball before Buderus gets to it
4. Gidley drops the ball over the line

And because we weren't anywhere near good enough, that means we should gloss over how poor the refereeing was? f**k that.

Big Mick

Referee
No excuses should be given from the Raiders.

They were sh*te...utterly and totally....with Steve Simpson gone and Newcastle playing with practically 15 men...they should have stepped up and put them to the sword. They didn't...and it shows their attitude is poor.

1 was questionable.

2 was a joke and should not have been given.

3 & 4 were legit tries.

And Mick, to be fair, they kept going on about Simpson ... Raiders played without Costigan and Zillman for 50 minutes and were down to 15 men also. Still no excuse though, we were terrible.

skeepe

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
No excuses should be given from the Raiders.

They were sh*te...utterly and totally....with Steve Simpson gone and Newcastle playing with practically 15 men...they should have stepped up and put them to the sword. They didn't...and it shows their attitude is poor.

Whilst I agree with the general gist of your post... you are aware that the Raiders were playing with 14 for most of the night yes?

Latest posts