What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R13 Sat :: Tigers 40 Cowboys 16 @ Campbelltown

Round 13 Result :: Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Whilst it was the wrong decision to award a penalty for an obstruction, (how can a ball carrier be obstructing the defence?!) - I'd love for you to point out precisely where Beau Ryan actually placed the ball once he crossed the line :)

Your point would be valid - except the no try was awarded as a penalty for obstruction.

What was the penalty count BTW? Badger should have binned one of the Cowboys players for consistent holding down in the play the ball.

Officiating was a joke tonight.

Callan Pk

Juniors
Morris jinked and hesitated for a split second behind payne after he recieved the ball, which is why the obstruction rule was called and corectly too

meltiger

First Grade
Your point would be valid - except the no try was awarded as a penalty for obstruction..

My point more being when someone is having a sook about "Cheating" refs ... Maybe he should be more worried about cheating players claiming they scored tries when from all evidence on the coverage showed he didn't place the ball.

Yes they turned away the try for the wrong reason (though Callan has a good point ... That's bullshit, many players pause after they have recieved a ball they wren't completely expecting at times) ... Had they looked at the placement, on the angles shown on the coverage ... It would still have been turned away.

What was the penalty count BTW?

Was running at around 8 or 9 to 2 ... The Tigers way during the first half.

Officiating was a joke tonight.

See previous comment :roll:

skeepe

Immortal
Sounds like the refereeing was universally bad tonight... I eagerly await Robert Finch telling us how every single decision they made was the correct one, yet again.

beave

Coach
Do you guys think the North Queensland Cowboys will make the 8?

We would be flat out making a cake, let alone the 8. I don't know how any neutral fan would have been able to sit through that abortion of a game, I switched to the History channel with 10 to go.............

mepelthwack

Juniors
We would be flat out making a cake, let alone the 8. I don't know how any neutral fan would have been able to sit through that abortion of a game, I switched to the History channel with 10 to go.............

Oh well u missed a ripper try at the end!! Check the footy show !!

mepelthwack

Juniors
The ref is a complete joke. Hometown ref yet again. I agree with payne, wests are the best milkers in the game. And there fans are the biggest whingers. I bet they will be worried if the cowboys get a fair rub.

Lets see the count ended up about 11-9. The difference is 2 penalties against Burns when he should have been sent off as well!

6 forward passes by the Cowboys missed. Tigers do 1 and score and it's called.

The vid ref farce twice in favor of Cowboys.

So much for hometown refs huh?:sarcasm:

Ianc

Juniors
Lets see the count ended up about 11-9. The difference is 2 penalties against Burns when he should have been sent off as well!

6 forward passes by the Cowboys missed. Tigers do 1 and score and it's called.

The vid ref farce twice in favor of Cowboys.

So much for hometown refs huh?:sarcasm:

Fair Dinkum, you guys would whinge if you won the Lotto!!!

Billythekid

First Grade
Sounds like the refereeing was universally bad tonight... I eagerly await Robert Finch telling us how every single decision they made was the correct one, yet again.

I can put up with bad decisions, what makes me mad is waiting around for a couple of minutes only to have the video ref make a bad decision.

why wasnt super slo-mo involved in nth qld first try

i wasnt happy at that there was no difference in that try and the one beau ryan didnt get last week

Latest posts