What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R16 Fri :: Roosters 24 Bulldogs 14 @ SFS

Round 16 Result :: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Depends on our side. If we have SBW back, sure. If we have Patten back too, definitely. Neither? Roosters by 40.

Mr Saab

Referee
I know the Dogs currently couldnt beat Erina....but the Roosters now, with the players they have out, would be lucky to beat their Under 20s team

Galeforce

Bench
If SBW is back , then if Bulldogs have any pride , they will win against a weakened Rooster side.

Tom Ace

Bench
I'll be tipping the Roosters as usual, but am expecting a Dogs win with our Origin players out.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Roosters team:

1. Roberts
2. Kenny Dowall
3. M Aubusson
4. Soliola
5. Perrett
6. Sa
7. J Aubusson
8. O'Meley (C)
9. Friend
10. Nuuausala
11. L Paea
12. Rudder
13. Brown

14. Shillington
15. M Paea
16. Cherrington
17. Grose

18. Foley

Choppies

Coach
RUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew he would get a shot sooner or later during the Origin period. Heres hoping he is a better 2nd rower than a 5/8th.

God-King Dean

Immortal
12. Rudder

LOL ! Did not see that ! I wonder if Matthew Johns will tell us he's the best 5/8th he's seen, other than himself.

I'm changing my tip to Roosters now.

Monk

Referee
i am hopeing that roosters win, but i do smell an upset...
good luck to the roosters players playing and as long as they all play well for NSW i will be happy...
i peeves me off that we have to lose our players (as do all teams) just because of origin. Storm , brisbane etc will all feel this way, this robs us of possible points, i know that things would have been much closer between manly & us if we had our best fwd pack on the feild, now our best fwd pack AND our halves are gone...

something must be done...

adamkungl

Immortal
i am hopeing that roosters win, but i do smell an upset...
good luck to the roosters players playing and as long as they all play well for NSW i will be happy...
i peeves me off that we have to lose our players (as do all teams) just because of origin. Storm , brisbane etc will all feel this way, this robs us of possible points, i know that things would have been much closer between manly & us if we had our best fwd pack on the feild, now our best fwd pack AND our halves are gone...

something must be done...

big deal. when it comes to the end of the season, the sh*t that won easy games during origin period will get weeded out, and the top teams that managed to scrape wins without their rep players will be better for it come finals.

Sood

Juniors
Well on the plus side, we are playing the bulldogs.

I think them and the cows are the only teams we would have a chance against this week.

D

Deleted member 10972

Rudder was signed by Jets as a replacement for the long-term injured Shane Shackleton.

Shack would have been picked today, had his bicep muscle been attached to his arm completely.

Realistically, Roosters are missing all but one of their starting forward pack (and even Ogre, who missed out, was unlucky not to be picked over Cross), and two of their replacement backrowers are playing out of position, Mitch Aubusson in the centres to cover for Mini, and Sa to 5-8 to cover for Braith.

Rudder was all we had left.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Depends if they replace Youngquest with Crisp before Friday night IMO. We can't have a weak fullback :x