What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R16 Sun :: Tigers 26 Warriors 28 @ Leichhardt

Round 16 Result :: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKEB...

Staff member
Yay me...$10 well invested.

On the negative side though, Hodgeson is in my fantasy NRL team

ledzep

Bench
Thank you NZ, decided to use my free $100 bet on Sportingbet on this game, $5 odds were too good to pass up

MKEB...

Staff member
I thought that was a great game of footy, even though i nearly had to close my eyes for Hodgsons kick.

AliN

Live Update Team
bad calls both ways.
Don't let it spoil the heart finally shown by the Warriors for the 1st time in 2008.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok so a win's a win. Not totally spectacular no doubt because honestly we could have lost that one, and embarrassed ourselves big time.

All those Warriors fans growing for the past week and a bit or whatever it was about Head, well makes me wonder if you really still want him then? His stats haven't been bad but I don't think stats are the main thing that count because that was a pretty ordinary performance from him.

Rovelli, Witt, Fien, Hohaia might all be crap majority of the time, but even the four of them today had better games than he did. And he is supposedly mean to solve the halfback issues if the rumors are true.

And Ozbash- its a forum, everyone is allowed to say what they think and you shouldn't be stopping people from voicing it (with regards to what I said earlier).

African Monkey

First Grade
Ok so a win's a win. Not totally spectacular no doubt because honestly we could have lost that one, and embarrassed ourselves big time.

All those Warriors fans growing for the past week and a bit or whatever it was about Head, well makes me wonder if you really still want him then? His stats haven't been bad but I don't think stats are the main thing that count because that was a pretty ordinary performance from him.

Rovelli, Witt, Fien, Hohaia might all be crap majority of the time, but even the four of them today had better games than he did. And he is supposedly mean to solve the halfback issues if the rumors are true.

And Ozbash- its a forum, everyone is allowed to say what they think and you shouldn't be stopping people from voicing it (with regards to what I said earlier).
He thinks your a blob.