What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R16 Sun :: Tigers 26 Warriors 28 @ Leichhardt

Round 16 Result :: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wittyfan

Referee
It took Cleary 50 minutes to put Witty on, it gave the Tigers every chance to claw their way back.

Nook

Bench
after the warriors surrendered their lead i left it in disgust.

looks like i missed a good finish.

thats happened quite a few times this year.

good away win.

So let's get this straight Dally

Not only did you ditch your 'beloved' Tigers and become a Swans fan

But you actually have the temerity to crawl back to Leichhardt Oval and cheer for Wests Tigers' opposition so passionately that you leave in digust when it looks like the Tigers might be making a game of it?

You've got problems, boyo. Get a new hobby.

Which forward pass was more blatant, the one creating the Warriors 2nd try or the Tigers' 2nd try? :lol: Both were shockers!

ozbash

Referee
they were, i didnt feel so guilty about our one after seeing the tigers.

actually thought Lyons was very good, his touchies wernt though.

Navjot

Juniors
Ah its not a whinge but a fact he had a shocker for BOTH sides , missing blatant forward passes from BOTH teams tries, did u watch the game at all? or you just another blind touchie yourself.

A tigers fan whinging about an official? Oh the irony....

I was always confused by Alanis Morissette's explanation of irony so maybe you'll need to help me out on this one. What is ironic about a Tigers fan whining about the touchie? There was no insinuation of bias. Everybody at the ground recognised that both teams profited from a few bad calls... the better team won- that's footy!

BTW aren't the Raiders fans notorious for blaming the officials?!

Latest posts