What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R23 Sat :: Warriors 18 Sharks 4 @ Mt Smart

Round 23 Result :: Warriors v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The 2 Warriors v Sharks games this year have both been terrible

Seriously in 160 minutes against us the Sharks have hardly even looked like scoring a proper try, utterly painful

We were good value for the win but both teams were crap and Archer and the touchies just made things worse.

Inferno

Coach
Archer f**ked the game up good and proper. I thought the first half was pretty decent apart from that dozy prick sucking all the momentum out of the game.

I think the scoreline is a good indication actually, Warriors were definitely too good for us. Not overly fond of the 4 and 5 man gang tackling, but it was very effective.

Not much in Wades hit, doesn't deserve a week off IMO.

JoeD

First Grade
Can anyone give an unbiased view of Wade's hit. At the game it looked a great shoulder charge.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Archer f**ked the game up good and proper. I thought the first half was pretty decent apart from that dozy prick sucking all the momentum out of the game.

I think the scoreline is a good indication actually, Warriors were definitely too good for us. Not overly fond of the 4 and 5 man gang tackling, but it was very effective.

Not much in Wades hit, doesn't deserve a week off IMO.

Definitely agree with yon the ref, he was terrible

mave

Coach
Can anyone give an unbiased view of Wade's hit. At the game it looked a great shoulder charge.

The point of contact to my mind was Mckinnons shoulder and Degois' head/cheek area. I reckon it was a good hit. Whether this is actually illegal I am uncertain.

BWNB

First Grade
The point of contact to my mind was Mckinnons shoulder and Degois' head/cheek area. I reckon it was a good hit. Whether this is actually illegal I am uncertain.

If thats the case he should have a stint on the sidelines.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
What a dreadful match. Handling was pretty good by the Warriors in the 1st half. But the 2nd half by both teams and refs were diabolical.

McKinnon's hit shouldn't have even drawn a penalty. McKinnon stood his ground and lead with the shoulder. De Gois was in a lowered position at point of contact. McKinnon did not intentionally attack the head or c**k his forearm.

If McKinnon is even charged, it'll be an absolute travesty. And at the next NRL game, every player should be issued with a handbag with either a Chihuahua or Pomeranian in it.

Special K

Coach
what about the "late" hit seymour got done for?

He stood there and Fein ran into him. What was he supposed to do? Disappear?

McKinnon connected with the head and thats a big no no.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
what about the "late" hit seymour got done for?

He stood there and Fein ran into him. What was he supposed to do? Disappear?

McKinnon connected with the head and thats a big no no.

And later on, Fien copped a late tackle from another Shark after he got tackled already!

Rovelli

Bench
Malo Solomona has played in six NRL games this season (and his career).

The Warriors have won every single one.

sass

Juniors
I would just like to say that witty's moustache last night was looking especially ginger and amazing.

I kind of love him a little bit now.

sass

Juniors
bahahha I think it's great!

I mean I love that they're all going the facial hair, but I especially love that when witt's grew out and was suddenly ginger he just kept it instead of getting all precious and shaving it off.