What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R5 MNF :: Rabbitohs 10 Sharks 12 @ ANZ

Round 5 Result :: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Ace

Bench
I would of had a good laugh if Souffs had won then had the points taken away because of that huddle.

BWNB

First Grade
Sharks always play well then slump towards the end. Let's see how you go. The roosters would have put 30 on you guys tonight

And.... Whats that got to do with now?
Probs, but the sharks have the ability to make teams play poorly, think Manly, Strom, Dragons and the Rabbits.

jc155776

Coach
Sharks always play well then slump towards the end. Let's see how you go. The roosters would have put 30 on you guys tonight

But we weren't playing the roosters. We were playing your sh*tty team. We played sh*tand still won. Enjoy another season of failure.

Special K

Coach
I highly doubt many if any team can put 30 on the sharks at the moment. Since Stuart has taken over the highest points against the sharks was when they field a PL forward pack and had 30 points put on them by the Broncos last year.

They are a extremely well drilled outfit and muscle into sides and make them play the sharks style of football. Every game is the same.

I don't know how you can expect them to score more points tonight when they had no ball! Souths just kept finding ways to get repeat sets and when the sharks had ball it was from their own goal line.

People underestimate the importance of Williams(the sharks best line runner) and Gallen (the sharks go to man close to the line) being out. You are replacing them with paul stephenson and adam peek. Thompson is also a vital part of the attack with the holes he puts Kearney into.

Sood

Juniors
Good on the sharks for grinding out a win.
They have had some good wins this year so far, but from what ive seen the past few weeks, i will be surprised if they are in the top 5 by end of the season.
They should make the 8 though.

Latest posts