What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 14 Storm 16 @ Suncorp (BRI eliminated)

Semi Final 2 Result :: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stained_Class

Juniors
I can't believe it. I sensed this.

Well done Ashton Sims you geniused piece of fluff. Thanks for nothing. Piss off you f*cking wanker.

Congratulations Storm. Good luck in the rest of the finals.

Big Mick

Referee
Suck sh!t Michael Ennis...

HAHAHA...Love it.

I don't like Melbourne, I don't mind Brisbane...but this game was crap if Melbourne had lost with everything that was charmed with Brisbane...forward passes not called...bullcrap sin bins...Michael Ennis being a wanker...LOVE it!...cop that.

ferntree footy

Juniors
Had faith till the end, sucked in to all the Melbourne haters !! (but not to Broncos fans, you had a genuine reason to barrack against Melbourne)

salivor

First Grade
Ashton Sims just cost us our season. The biggest f**ken waste of space in the NRL. I hope he never plays another NRL game.

little_aza

Juniors
OMFG!!! GI

im almost in tears from elation..OMFG

STORM TO GO BACK TO BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat happened to us last week happens to our opposition - stolen in the dying minutes

camsmith

Juniors
lol ! OMFG! wHO WAS that idiot on the last page that said STORM OUT IN STRAIGHT SETS!

haha delete your post! weak

GO STORM!

Big Mick

Referee
f**king joel clinton...

HA!...You are welcome!

What I find funny...that dumbarse went to Brisbane to play next to Petero and play under Wayne Bennett for 3 seasons...he never got to play next to Petero and Bennett is now leaving...cop that Clinton you hack.

scottyeel

Bench
Suck sh!t Michael Ennis...

HAHAHA...Love it.

I don't like Melbourne, I don't mind Brisbane...but this game was crap if Melbourne had lost with everything that was charmed with Brisbane...forward passes not called...bullcrap sin bins...Michael Ennis being a wanker...LOVE it!...cop that.
Agree.
Though I do feel for Wayne Bennett, absolute champ of that place and he leaves like that.:(

Hutty1986

Immortal
That's f*cking disgusting from Sims, the peahearted useless piece of sh*t

F*cking hell

The dirty grappling pieces of sh*t didn't deserve that, what a joke

sting

Bench
As a Dragons fan I can only say sorry to the Brisbane fans, but I'm so glad you guys have got Ashton Sims and we haven't.

agree with that 100%

f**k i don't even like the broncos, but that's so not fair!!

reminds me of 99 :(

ByRd

First Grade
OHHH MYYY GODDD what a finish, Sims you guys had the game & you just blew it, ohh man, my team isnt even there and i got into this, far out....what a finish

Latest posts