What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dogs Of War

Coach
What a load of crap. why have benefit of the doubt at all if you aren't going to use it. It's like watching a Bulldogs game. f**k the video refs!

Meth

Staff member
foot was obviously on the line

good call- just took too long to make it

Hass

Juniors
What a joke of a decision.

How can anyone say for certain that Hayne's foot was on the line. Why do we have rules? Why do we have touch judges?

mickdo

Coach
Don't know why we bother playing the game if they are going to make bulls**t decisions like that. Joke.

Apey

Staff member
That was a f**king terrible decision :lol: His foot wasn't on the line, it was above the line.

That sh*t is pathetic, it puts a whole f**king downer on the game.

ironhorse

Juniors
whether the Hayne try was a atry or not its finally got ridiculous . If were going to micro analyse every event and now blades of grass were quickly going to disappear up our own arse .

jono

Juniors
FMD for sheer talent I'd still rather see the Hayne no-try any day of the week and twice on Sunday over that BS kick thru. Just hope Jarryd saves up some of that skill for the eels
GO THE BLUES

Apey

Staff member
I thought that penalty was pretty fair... it looked like he purposely got in his way to me, don't care if he had his eye on the ball, looks pretty suspicious.

The no-try f**king stumps me though.

Latest posts