What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: Origin I :: Wed 3 Jun :: QLD 28 NSW 18 @ Etihad

Origin 1 :: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

z-qld-main.jpg

QUEENSLAND
1. Billy Slater MEL
2. Darius Boyd STG
3. Justin Hodges BRI
4. Greg Inglis MEL
5. Israel Folau BRI
6. Darren Lockyer BRI
7. Jonathan Thurston NQL
8. Steve Price NZW
9. Cameron Smith MEL
10. Petero Civoniceva PEN
11. Ashley Harrison GCO
12. Sam Thaiday BRI
13. Dallas Johnson MEL

Interchange:
14. Karmichael Hunt BRI 15. Ben Hannant BUL 16. Nate Myles SYD 17. Michael Crocker SOU

z-nsw-main.jpg

NEW SOUTH WALES
1. Kurt Gidley (c) NWC
2. James McManus NWC
3. Jamie Lyon MAN
4. Michael Jennings PEN
5. Jarryd Hayne PAR
6. Terry Campese CAN
7. Peter Wallace BRI
8. Brent Kite MAN
9. Robbie Farah WST
10. Luke Bailey GCO
11. Ben Creagh STG
12. Luke O’Donnell NQL
18. Anthony Laffranchi GCO

Interchange:
14. Craig Wing SOU 15. Justin Poore STG 16. Michael Weyman STG 17. Luke Lewis PEN

Ruled out:
Paul Gallen CRO, Glenn Stewart MAN

ref-whitered.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer & Shayne Hayne
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Bill Harrigan & Tim Mander​

Curtain Raiser
QLD Under-16's v NSW Under 16's
Etihad Stadium, Wednesday 6:00pm​

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
If NSW pick Mullen at 5/8th, Queensland by as many as they want. If NSW pick Campese, it'll be close.

mxlegend99

Referee
If NSW pick Mullen at 5/8th, Queensland by as many as they want. If NSW pick Campese, it'll be close.
As highly as i rate Terry Campese, that's just a load of sh*t.

Jarrod Mullen is in better form and we have a much better chance at winning with him in the side then we do Terry Campese. It would be a huge gamble to pick Terry Campese and pray that he finds his 2008 form.

Charlie124

First Grade
They're both sh*t.

Campese is less sh*t but is playing more sh*t for his club at the moment.

Billigan

Juniors
queenland by 24, 30-6. Nsw are sh*t all over the park and dont have combinations. our backline and front row will dominate.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Says the Newcastle supporter:lol:

Yes I do, excellent observation

When I see utes with 28 antenae, truck mud flaps and "Rum Pig" number plates driving around the state capital I think I have a fair mandate to refer to the general population of said state as "Rednecks".

Shorty

Staff member
Funny, how New South Welsmen think 'rednecks' are exclusive to Queensland, look in your own backyard.
You look like a redneck yourself every time you say it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Funny, how New South Welsmen think 'rednecks' are exclusive to Queensland, look in your own backyard.
You look like a redneck yourself every time you say it.
I have never said that NSW does not contain rednecks/bogans/westies etc but by % of population Qld houses the vast majority. I am looking in my own backyard and I have called it as I see it.

Please continue to be offended though

Shorty

Staff member
I have never said that NSW does not contain rednecks/bogans/westies etc but by % of population Qld houses the vast majority. I am looking in my own backyard and I have called it as I see it.

Please continue to be offended though
I'm not offended I'm amused, you look like an idiot everytime you say it.

Events like the Cronulla Riots and thick accents like those of Gus Gould and Sterlo make it easy:lol:
[Edit] That's not to say a disgusting event like that should be exploited for my argument - But really I mean if you want a bigger indicator of a stereotypical redneck....

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
I'm not offended I'm amused, you look like an idiot everytime you say it.

Events like the Cronulla Riots and thick accents like those of Gus Gould and Sterlo make it easy:lol:

Thick accents :lol: are you serious?

And you have the gall to say I look like an idiot. FMD I clearly gave you too much credit