What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF2 Sat :: Titans 32 Broncos 40 @ Skilled

Qualifying Final 2 :: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
Even though Lockyer milked it, still should have been a penatly. You don't just take out random players for no reason.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Carrol is setting up camp everytime he makes a tackle and all the Broncos are walking about a metre off the mark which means the markers aren't square which is why they are making so many metres up the guts. They do it every week and have been getting away with it forever... nothing new, just an observation.

If the titans weren't always lying down in the play the ball area then the broncos wouldn't have to walk a metre forward.

Cletus

First Grade
Top of my wishlist for this comp is Manly to fall short and Broncos and fall short. Other than that I don't care. I was hoping Titans could do well but they are like a better version of Penrith, can't match the intensity of good sides when they get a roll on, just like the panthers can't match a side that ups the tempo.

So you weren't hoping Penrith would make the finals or Melbourne would win the comp?

mongoose

Coach
broncos have a lot of holes in their defence but not sure if the titans can hold the broncos out as well.

TheRev

Coach
Just takes 1 Broncos Try and its over again, the Titans must be tired after defending during that first half.