What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF2 Sat :: Titans 32 Broncos 40 @ Skilled

Qualifying Final 2 :: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pigskin

Juniors
before the Locky try I would have said ... not quite ... maybe so now

Tallis was right during the week ... we too big for them ... bending them back every tackle and every play

Oink !

tigr3

Juniors
It amazes me that the broncos can lie all over players and then when one of theirs fall over they get a penalty.

BWNB

First Grade
Titans look overawed, kinda like the Sharks did in the prelim final last year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
All the 50/50 calls going Broncos way. Titans stage fright has cost them this.

Oh well come on the Knights, atleast let's get rid of the Manly scum from this comp.

I had a bad feeling the Titans would be a bust in these finals series. Would love them to go great but there is something about this team that doesn't just compute ...

renouf

Juniors
It amazes me that the broncos can lie all over players and then when one of theirs fall over they get a penalty.

bullsh*t.. the Titans are getting away with everything in the play the ball, both sides are doing it, Titans are more obvious tho

Sleep

Juniors
Broncos are just way too good. I'd love Newcastle to win tonight. That'd mean Brisbane/Canterbury next week I think?

tigr3

Juniors
bullsh*t.. the Titans are getting away with everything in the play the ball, both sides are doing it, Titans are more obvious tho

Carrol is setting up camp everytime he makes a tackle and all the Broncos are walking about a metre off the mark which means the markers aren't square which is why they are making so many metres up the guts. They do it every week and have been getting away with it forever... nothing new, just an observation.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Top of my wishlist for this comp is Manly to fall short and Broncos and fall short. Other than that I don't care. I was hoping Titans could do well but they are like a better version of Penrith, can't match the intensity of good sides when they get a roll on, just like the panthers can't match a side that ups the tempo.

Manly might be sh*tting themselves. Mad Monday might be coming up.
I can see either Parra and or Knights winning,

The Broncos are too good so far in the 1st half.

user_nat

Coach
Titans are doing plenty of lying around on the play ball also.. more in my slightly biased eyes.

Mortar

Juniors
Carrol is setting up camp everytime he makes a tackle and all the Broncos are walking about a metre off the mark which means the markers aren't square which is why they are making so many metres up the guts. They do it every week and have been getting away with it forever... nothing new, just an observation.

Wow... you are full of sh*t. Still sooking that the pussy's season is over?

Pigskin

Juniors
Broncos are just way too good. I'd love Newcastle to win tonight. That'd mean Brisbane/Canterbury next week I think?

And the Knights would play the Titans in Newcastle I think ... what a gift draw that would be for the Knights to go further than they would have imagined

Broncos/Dogs at Suncorp = 50k

Should know in about 10 mins if this one is all over ... cmon Knights

Oink !

Country Bronco

Juniors
Top of my wishlist for this comp is Manly to fall short and Broncos and fall short. Other than that I don't care. I was hoping Titans could do well but they are like a better version of Penrith, can't match the intensity of good sides when they get a roll on, just like the panthers can't match a side that ups the tempo.

Has anyone ever told you that you're a pain in the rectum. If not, can i be the first.

tigr3

Juniors
Wow... you are full of sh*t. Still sooking that the pussy's season is over?

I dont like either of these teams, i'm just calling as i see it.We see it again as I type with Lockyer having a sook and the refs lapping it up. Watch them in the tackles they are grabbing feet and laying all over it. Amazingly the commentators see it too. But you obviously know more than they do.

Refereeing is average but it doesn't favour any team. Why the video ref gave BOTD had me confused. You either take a player out or you don't. Still in the end it was a try imo so whatever.